Joe Budden-Escapse Route Digital Download July 28th

first off, album is dope...this outshined what he did on the slaughterhouse cd imo...but is anyone else pissed off/annoyed that he used auto-tune after hetalked so much garbage about it??? he's starting to get on game's level about talking reckless. just a thought.

peace.

Originally Posted by Solefiend

first off, album is dope...this outshined what he did on the slaughterhouse cd imo...but is anyone else pissed off/annoyed that he used auto-tune after he talked so much garbage about it??? he's starting to get on game's level about talking reckless. just a thought.

peace.
I think slaughterhouse chose to do we outta here as a whole, not just budden

1,700 copies sold
indifferent.gif

Album is dope front to back.
BS aside, dude makes good music. and even Padded Room had great songs on it, it just wasn't consistant

This tape is better then HH and Padded Room.

The bad sound quality only makes this album better for me.

Has that MM sound to it.

Clothes on a mannequin and State of you are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devv, i know what you're saying, but at the end of the day it's his cd...to speak so negative about it and then use it just shows me fickle heis...it's not that serious, it just annoys me.

peace.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

1,700 copies sold
indifferent.gif
Did you expect more?

This is a great album and im a huge supporter but Amalgam is F!!!n up cause i tried a few times to give them my money and they didnt want it...so i bet itcould be more...a lot more.

This just shows how much Joey has been hurting himself with all these games he's been playing.

This is a GREAT tape and 2 months ago this would have been a 35 page thread.

Stick to music Joey...youre lossing fans and this 7 page thread is proof.

Originally Posted by Aair16

This just shows how much Joey has been hurting himself with all these games he's been playing.

a persons outside life should have no effect on whether someone listens to your music or not....at the end of the day he makes great music and is one of thebest doing it.....any fan who lets a rappers outside life conduct what kind of music they listen to needs to revaluate themselves

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Aair16

a persons outside life should have no effect on whether someone listens to your music or not....at the end of the day he makes great music and is one of the best doing it.....any fan who lets a rappers outside life conduct what kind of music they listen to needs to revaluate themselves
Co-sign good music is good music. Rick Ross was exposed as a liar and a fraud but I still bump deeper than rap all the time.

Back
Top Bottom