Walk With Me

I dont think its top 5. Maybe top 15

All of Me
Dear Diary
I couldnt help it
Pray For Me
Walk With Me

I dont think its top 5. Maybe top 15

yo i was listenin to this yesterday... and i had a funny thought... !$# type of cigs last 10 minutes? that joint prolly dipped
laugh.gif

yo i was listenin to this yesterday... and i had a funny thought... !$# type of cigs last 10 minutes? that joint prolly dipped
laugh.gif

one of my favorite tracks from joey.. love that whole part about creepin. "i still gotta shake his hand i still gotta see him" .. one of the realest to do it

one of my favorite tracks from joey.. love that whole part about creepin. "i still gotta shake his hand i still gotta see him" .. one of the realest to do it

When will people realize how dope dude is? His whole catalogue is stacked.

MM1
MM2
MM3
Halfway house
Escape Rout
Padded Room
Soon to be MM4........Not to mention the NUMEROUS beats he's killed over the years.

When will people realize how dope dude is? His whole catalogue is stacked.

MM1
MM2
MM3
Halfway house
Escape Rout
Padded Room
Soon to be MM4........Not to mention the NUMEROUS beats he's killed over the years.

he dont appeal to most people because of the dark sound and subject matter of most of his stuff...

he dont appeal to most people because of the dark sound and subject matter of most of his stuff...

Basically, most ppl rather listen to %%+! they can dance to and paint a perfect picture of the world, not somethin worth relatin to or "real" for that matter

And Bonafide, I'd put "Secrets", "Under the Sun" or some other track in place of "Couldn't Help It" that's just me tho

Basically, most ppl rather listen to %%+! they can dance to and paint a perfect picture of the world, not somethin worth relatin to or "real" for that matter

And Bonafide, I'd put "Secrets", "Under the Sun" or some other track in place of "Couldn't Help It" that's just me tho

Back
Top Bottom