Jobless college students-- How do you stay sane during summer?

Got $25 to my name and sitting here in my living room all day while my dads gone on a trip for work for a whole week and sisters in school.
Been hitting those applications hard still looking for a job 
ohwell.gif

Got $25 to my name and sitting here in my living room all day while my dads gone on a trip for work for a whole week and sisters in school.
Been hitting those applications hard still looking for a job 
ohwell.gif

sometimes i wish i didnt have a job just so i could concentrate more on them books but now that summer is comin imma need this job
laugh.gif

sometimes i wish i didnt have a job just so i could concentrate more on them books but now that summer is comin imma need this job
laugh.gif

im struggling to stay sane as well...kinda wish i went to summer skool so i could graduate early...still filling out apps at the moment =/

im struggling to stay sane as well...kinda wish i went to summer skool so i could graduate early...still filling out apps at the moment =/

take my %#% to school ....I was off last semester, so while everyone is usually burnt out from studying, mid terms and finals......I was chilling like a villain job hunting, while posting on Niketalk.

i'll be getting my study on this summer to stay busy, looking for work also....anything to keep me out of the house.

ohwell.gif

I don't mind going to school in the summer though, cus the women dress like they done lost their minds out there on campus
devil.gif
sick.gif

even when I was working all throughout last summer, I still wish I could have took at least one class lol.

take my %#% to school ....I was off last semester, so while everyone is usually burnt out from studying, mid terms and finals......I was chilling like a villain job hunting, while posting on Niketalk.

i'll be getting my study on this summer to stay busy, looking for work also....anything to keep me out of the house.

ohwell.gif

I don't mind going to school in the summer though, cus the women dress like they done lost their minds out there on campus
devil.gif
sick.gif

even when I was working all throughout last summer, I still wish I could have took at least one class lol.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

You better enjoy this downtime
I'm taking summer classes and working two jobs I will gladly trade

def have to enjoy your time OP

why dont you get a summer class, and a lot of my friends wish they didnt have a job so they can focus more on school...

but i keeo sane by going to the gym, playn ball....reading a book...there's a lot of things u can do

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

You better enjoy this downtime
I'm taking summer classes and working two jobs I will gladly trade

def have to enjoy your time OP

why dont you get a summer class, and a lot of my friends wish they didnt have a job so they can focus more on school...

but i keeo sane by going to the gym, playn ball....reading a book...there's a lot of things u can do

Back
Top Bottom