Jobless and Frustrated NTers check in VOL. WE NOT-WORKIN!!!

i feel very uneasy n how my phone interview went. damn me and my nervousness
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

Anybody that can help in the Houston location with an entry level job in engineering?
What's your industry? Also..... being an engineer can't you solve this problem? (I'm an engineer as well)
Anyone know of any GOOD recruiters in NYC? I need a new job asap! :frown:
What's your industry and why do you need a recruiter? Also what's wrong with the current situation
i feel very uneasy n how my phone interview went. damn me and my nervousness
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
More info?

I'm willing to help anyone, feel free to PM me or just post to this thread.

Dropped out of a community college... Now I'm a Footwear Buyer-   Start at an entry level job, and move up... All it takes is dedication. If you need help getting into a entry level sneaker spot, hit me up.....ANY city.. My recommendation will get you the gig.. Don't PM me unless you really want to start at an entry level and give it your all to be somebody within a shoe retail company. I will always look out for heads.

Im currently working 2 jobs Best buy and Nike But working 2 jobs for a 1year and some change is getting old quick. thinking of dropping one and going back to school and becoming a Physical Therapist Assistant seems like a good job IMO and the course is only about 2 year i think.

Huh? How can you make a resume for someone else? I don't understand this. False credentials?
there r ppl who u can pay to fix up ur resume... make it look pretty and all.  some charge as much as $300.

imo it helps.  i worked in hr and seen a ton of resumes that had spellin mistakes, werent scannable, ugly format, etc.

double check ur resumes and have others scan it also before sending them out.

I have applied to 17 companies (analyst positions) and have not heard back from any of them
If anyone can help with entry level marketing positions in the LA area let me know.

I was denied the job when i just authorized the background check yesterday. i dont understand what happened and needless to say... ya boy is depressed
mean.gif

I have applied to 17 companies (analyst positions) and have not heard back from any of them
If anyone can help with entry level marketing positions in the LA area let me know.
17 aint nothing man.  i wouldnt expect any call backs... u gotta hit them back up and see whats up.

plus u have a marketing degree... might have to start at the bottom doing sales

17 aint nothing man.  i wouldnt expect any call backs... u gotta hit them back up and see whats up.

plus u have a marketing degree... might have to start at the bottom doing sales
true I have only applied to the companies that I have extensively researched... looks like I need to do a mass resume blast

Aye I got a resume template thats pretty good if anyone wants to check it out just pm me.  I used it myself and got my 1st job from it.

anyone who has an exercise/health major/background in brooklyn NY interested in physical therapy? the place im currently working at is looking for PT aides. PM me if interested. it's not a career but its better than not working

im pissed off and sad that i didnt get the job. i didnt get a denial letter, but i havent heard back from them. sent email and tried calling but the manager never responded. i hate when employers do this, i rather get a straight "no" than having to wait. SMH

i have a "job" currently, but it's not full time. it's crazy how i get turned down for jobs that i am more than qualified to do. i know it's just not me

Last edited:
im pissed off and sad that i didnt get the job. i didnt get a denial letter, but i havent heard back from them. sent email and tried calling but the manager never responded. i hate when employers do this, i rather get a straight "no" than having to wait. SMH

This is so true and for everything. To life jobs or part time one. A no is always better than the wait when it's a job you really want.

it's crazy people can't get jobs in America...seriously this country has a lot of serious, irreversible problems that it won't even acknowledge as problems which only intensify the issues through such careless negation....

its so so sad that the people who are supposed to be responsible citizens are sleeping through this great struggle, doing the bare minimum, not questioning anything going on around them, and instead socializing about everything that is keeping them stratified.

it's scary to see so many calcified people who have no concept or context of the state and the actions of the state, the 'state' of the state, itself. it's time to get serious about our lifestyle because the current set up is anything but fair, right, or just, all inherent American values established by the history of this nation itself.

my message to jobless NTers is too not look at the job market the same...use your downtime to study everything you can to get a better understanding about the contemporary state of our state and how we are in a historic period of rapid technological development that is a game changer in the way we produce, communicate, and exchange and participate in commerce, we could be doing so much better than we are if we actually identified these issues and acted on them instead of begging millionaire politicians to take action for us, which is obviously incapable of achieving anything for the millions and millions looking for work right now.

we don't have time to bull **** anymore. get real...this is America for goodness sake...people don't have a prospect of freedom anymore.

Last edited:
I just got a job @ albertsons after months & months of searching & let me just say that indeedajob & all the other job search engines dont work for ****. I had to apply then go in & speak to the manager so he can put a face to the application. That will help you alot

Back
Top Bottom