Job help!

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

if it takes you 15 dollars to get to work and 15 dollars to get from work and you only make 30 dollars a week, why are you still working? You do realize you can just quit and everything will be the same?
6 bucks to get there no traffic. Getting on the 405 in traffic at 6pm to go back home cost about 9 bucks. 15 bucks altogether.

Can i get some help with the job offer situation?

Originally Posted by targiu23

if it takes you 15 dollars to get to work and 15 dollars to get from work and you only make 30 dollars a week, why are you still working? You do realize you can just quit and everything will be the same?
6 bucks to get there no traffic. Getting on the 405 in traffic at 6pm to go back home cost about 9 bucks. 15 bucks altogether.

I understand. so with the job offer, keep calling. Or ask if you should continue to look but you really wanted this job.

Originally Posted by targiu23

I understand. so with the job offer, keep calling. Or ask if you should continue to look but you really wanted this job.

I am in no position to say no to any job with no money. An opportunity could arise out of it.

Luck is defined as preparation meets opportunity.

I am in no position to say no to any job with no money. An opportunity could arise out of it.

Luck is defined as preparation meets opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom