JJ Redick @ Duke Appreciation

Def. appreciated. I loved watchin that guy play in college, he had some huge games and hit some big shots.

He wasnt an all timer, but from comments dudes give him on NT you'd think he was an 11th man who only played because Coach K was his dad.

laugh.gif
i clicked this thread knowing the redickulously gay thing would show up

Originally Posted by haiti5

Must I post the his statistics in games Duke were eliminated in the NCAA Tournament, again?

neither of them won a chip...but i think they were jus as threatening to opposing teams...but salims shot selection was horrible compared to JJ's not to mention duke had much better teams than 'zona.

First of all, I didn't say anything about Salim. Secondly, 21.6%.

Thanks haiti5 for making this thread!!!!!

J.J. is still that guy!

Best college shooter EVER!

One of the best Dukies EVER!

He'll get his due in the league pretty soon...I'm counting on him.

JJ was my dude at Duke. He was most def a beast. I hope Duke can return to its top form, i know its not happeneng this year though

I wonder what insecurities and/or mental defects people have to have to be a Duke fan...

I'm perfectly stable Sura and I've been a Duke fan to the heart for as long as I've been watching college basketball!!!

i wonder on a scale from 1-10 how much of a douche someone has to be to hate on a program that worked its way up the right way.

I hate the fact that dude made this post because one of these pops up every couple months and I gotta strap up and go to war for my blood. I'd rather notget banned as I was on the cusp the last time so I'ma give dap to Haiti, CAKE, and Dre, and that'll be that. Tell that dude Bird to hop off the meatand stick to veggies.

No. No he won't.
i think he can play a jeff hornacek role later in his career..and if you say hornacek was horrible you have no basketball knowledge at all..andill like to add to that...hornacek is from chicago *high fives CAKE*
laugh.gif

Appreciated.. watching this dude play was unbelievable sometimes.. I can't recall what teams he would kill during ACC play but I know this dude was enemy#1.. He was nice

I can't recall what teams he would kill during ACC play but I know this dude was enemy #1.. He was nice
Carolina
NCState
G. Tech
FSU
Miami
Wake Forest
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Boston College
Clemson
Maryland

Back