Jimmy Henchman charged with Murder of G-Unit associate Lodi Mack

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

You don't have a child do you? You're mentality and the lengths you'll go to in order to protect your own changes when you have one

exactly.  ill put it on the line for my daughter.  its always an option.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

You don't have a child do you? You're mentality and the lengths you'll go to in order to protect your own changes when you have one

This. I swear I can't even imagine what I would do if a grown up put their hands on my daughter in a menacing way. The minute you put your hands on someone else's child, especially someone in that life, you open the door for any and everything coming your way.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

You would KILL another man over ASSAULTING your son? The kid is still alive.
Then enjoy that victory where? In the State Penn?

Roughing the guy up? Cool. ...marginally understandable.

Taking it a step further? Why bother...?
Grow some cajones homey....................You wouldnt damn near stab someone if they struck your child?   Fear of prison should never deter a man to do what must be done...........

This. I swear I can't even imagine what I would do if a grown up put their hands on my daughter in a menacing way. The minute you put your hands on someone else's child, especially someone in that life, you open the door for any and everything coming your way.
i don't have a kid but i have younger family members and i can imagine feeling that degree of anger.
...but why defend your kids "honor" if you won't be around to see it?

Your kid getting slapped was temporary. That mans life is permanently gone. 

i don't have a kid but i have younger family members and i can imagine feeling that degree of anger.

Its just how it is, you harm one of my family, you will get it, PERIOD.

In hindsight it may not be the best thing, but youre not gonna put hands on and intentionally hurt mine (cause of me ) and walk away.

Exactly.  Sometimes there really is a time to kill.................................

time_to_kill.jpg.jpg

Honestly...  I know how you feel because I have a little sister who's 16 now and I thought I knew the strongest degree of anger, I felt like I was willing to do whatever to protect her.  But the minute I held my daugther for the first time I knew there was nothing that I wouldn't do to protect her.  I can't even imagine the rage I would feel knowing that a grown *#@ individual purposely inflicted harm and humiliation to my child in such a menacing fashion.  Especially for some %%@@ that had NOTHING to do with them. 

Knowing that my kid did nothing to deserve that in any way would just amplify it that much more.

You would KILL another man over ASSAULTING your son? The kid is still alive.

So using that logic if you had a kid that was raped, you think roughing them up" would be the proper behavior? Asinine. You DON'T put your hands on another man's seed. That's a No NO. It may not be something you understand just yet, but once you become a father, trust me. It's not that easy to let %!@+ slide.

Maybe it's because I'm not a father yet but wouldn't it do more harm to your child for you to be locked up for the rest of your life?

some damage would be in order tho. I would cripple a man for life but I don't know if I would murder him.

Again, maybe it's because I'm not a father.

let me make this clear... I'm not condoning murder... just saying that I can understand why it went that route.

Thats the point right there. Henchmen didnt give a **#@. I think he went to far but thats the type of dude he is.

Dudes really questioning the use of lethal force in defense of your child?

A grown *%! man put his hands on my son you asking for whatever comes your way

Ain't many reasons I'd justify murder but the harming of one of my children is def in there

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Ain't many reasons I'd justify murder but the harming of one of my children is def in there

Your kid is still alive though. Your kid wasn't permanently damaged in any way. But you killed a man in retaliation. How much will that matter while you rot in a prison cell?
But hopefully little jimmy knows that his daddy would rather be in prison "representing" than to be here on his 14th birthday knowing he "went out like a punk" 

Oh and this wasn't "in defense" of your child. It was in RESPONSE to someone assaulting your child. This was pre-meditated revenge. 

This ain't some little kid either mind you. Dude was 14 at the time. Not saying it was justified one way or the other, but keep that in mind.

I could understand even breaking his nose or even stomping him out...something just to make sure he doesn't forget...

But killing the guy? ...long after the event occurred? I can't justify that. 

Knowing as many fights as some of you have been in, what if they started handing down the Death Penalty to you dudes? 

Hell, they might have not meant to kill him and the whole thing went wrong... but they damn sure did. 

They deserve whatever punishment awaits them. 

Originally Posted by Cuffy

You would KILL another man over ASSAULTING your son? The kid is still alive.

So using that logic if you had a kid that was raped, you think roughing them up" would be the proper behavior? Asinine. You DON'T put your hands on another man's seed. That's a No NO. It may not be something you understand just yet, but once you become a father, trust me. It's not that easy to let %!@+ slide.

I understand going off on dude...but not KILLING the guy. I mean goddamn. Even as extreme as rape is, you eff the dude up but you don't KILL him. If he HAS to die, let someone else handle it...or if you have the patience, hand him over to the cops.
Thats what SHOULD separate us from cultures that haven't gotten to that level of just not trading blow for blow. 

I know its not easy to do, but whats the alternative? Going away for the rest of your life? 

Is it WORTH your freedom...and more importantly the chance to be there to raise your kids? 

What happens when little jimmy gets slapped again?...Oh wait...Daddy is in jail for the rest of his life. GREAT father. Always there when you NEED him. 
eyes.gif

This. I'm honestly afraid of what I'd do if somebody grown laid hands on my daughter
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

this isnt even the worse from the situation

henchman had Yayos GRANDMA house shot up
I was seeing everybody else's point in regard to sillyputty's comment, until I saw this. Unless I'm mixing something up, 
wasn't Yayo's grandma's house being shot up the original retaliation for Yayo slapping dudes son? And if so, what exactly

was the motive in killing Lody Mack?

Your kid is still alive though. Your kid wasn't permanently damaged in any way. But you killed a man in retaliation. 

That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive.

Your kid is still alive though. Your kid wasn't permanently damaged in any way. But you killed a man in retaliation. How much will that matter while you rot in a prison cell?
But hopefully little jimmy knows that his daddy would rather be in prison "representing" than to be here on his 10th birthday knowing he "went out like a punk" 

Exactly why its not worth trying to explain it to you. you think someone retaliating has somethin to do with "representing?"
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

But hopefully little jimmy knows that his daddy would rather be in prison "representing" than to be here on his 10th birthday knowing he "went out like a punk" 

Exactly why its not worth trying to explain it to you. you think someone retaliating has somethin to do with "representing?"
tired.gif
I'm not trying to belittle the situation...not trying to say that a man shouldn't defend his kids...but what he did was NOT defense. 
It was retaliation.
...But what do you want for the outcome of this situation to be?

For him to be exonerated? 

There is a man. Dead. 

"Right" or "wrong." 

A man is dead.

Now Little Jimmy will live forever knowing that his dad loves him so much, his dad is willing to spend the rest of his life in jail...instead of being there to raise him.

At what cost? 

But its cool to you all. Since he did what every father "should" do...right? 
eyes.gif

If you would be willing to go to jail for most of your adult life in revenge over one incident, no matter how infuriating, when the livelihood of the very children you swore to protect are in jeopardy, then you are NO better of a parent, or role model.

Little Jimmy can overcome the embarrassment and shame. Thats temporary.

That man's murder was permanent.

i'm obviously not a father...but i'm entitled an opinion because i have brain and i value life in a way some of you don't i guess. (not trying to talk down that's just how i see it) if they killed my...let's say mother, then i would undoubtedly do everything in my power to take their life. if they beat her up but she's still alive i'd do everything in my power to bring the worst pain to them possible. i believe in the whole eye for an eye motto. also, this wasn't an immediate act of rage, as in a reflex, but a thought out plan. there was time to consider the future implications. just my 2 cents.
laugh.gif

sillyputty wrote:
What happens when little jimmy gets slapped again?...Oh wait...Daddy is in jail for the rest of his life. GREAT father. Always there when you NEED him. 
eyes.gif

Daddy picks up the phone and does what he did again.......

Some of you guys are lost when it comes to this topic. Respect is everything a man slapped your kid and you don't do nothing what is that saying about you as a man ? Especially when you in his field of work .

Back
Top Bottom