Jimmy Fallon is the best late night talk show right now.

I've never watched his show and heard that he was pretty terrible, I will have to check it out and see for myself.

I've never watched his show and heard that he was pretty terrible, I will have to check it out and see for myself.

CRAIG FERGUSON tho?

sick.gif

No Craig Ferguson is actually hilarious. Give him a chance his monologue is straight trash but he's the best interviewer by far especially if the guest is an attractive female.

No Craig Ferguson is actually hilarious. Give him a chance his monologue is straight trash but he's the best interviewer by far especially if the guest is an attractive female.

Craig Ferguson is pretty good and Kimmel too. I would put Letterman behind those two - especially when he starts dropping stuff off of the roof. I don't see how people can watch Conan. There isn't a single thing he can do that would make me even crack a smirk.

Craig Ferguson is pretty good and Kimmel too. I would put Letterman behind those two - especially when he starts dropping stuff off of the roof. I don't see how people can watch Conan. There isn't a single thing he can do that would make me even crack a smirk.

While I can confidently say Conan still reigns supreme, people need to start giving Fallon his credit...his show comes in 2nd to me...lots of good skits his interviewing style might need some work but not even conan at this stage of the game was that good he just got better over time and so will fallon.

While I can confidently say Conan still reigns supreme, people need to start giving Fallon his credit...his show comes in 2nd to me...lots of good skits his interviewing style might need some work but not even conan at this stage of the game was that good he just got better over time and so will fallon.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I was a stand-in for him on Silent Library, but he's still terrible. I hate him actually.

he was on Silent Library?
Idk if it aired yet, but yeah and he was there with The Roots.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I was a stand-in for him on Silent Library, but he's still terrible. I hate him actually.

he was on Silent Library?
Idk if it aired yet, but yeah and he was there with The Roots.

Something about Kimmel comes off as a bigot sometimes.

Fallon is just a nerd. Hes alright though. Hes definitely gotten better. The ROOTS are easily the best band on late-night HANDS DOWN.

Conan is the most naturally talented host though. I will admit...Conan appeals to a younger a newer form of comedy that relies more on sarcasm and wit rather on just on basic comedic principles. 

Something about Kimmel comes off as a bigot sometimes.

Fallon is just a nerd. Hes alright though. Hes definitely gotten better. The ROOTS are easily the best band on late-night HANDS DOWN.

Conan is the most naturally talented host though. I will admit...Conan appeals to a younger a newer form of comedy that relies more on sarcasm and wit rather on just on basic comedic principles. 

I love Conan, but his constant downplaying this show sucks thing pisses me off. Dude isn't playing number 2 to Leno anymore, he's allowed to be proud and confident on TV.

I love Conan, but his constant downplaying this show sucks thing pisses me off. Dude isn't playing number 2 to Leno anymore, he's allowed to be proud and confident on TV.

Back
Top Bottom