Jim Rome Unappreciation.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Rome is one of my favorites. One of the few mainstream hosts who will interview someone and ask them the tough questions. I enjoy his opinions even if they are all part of the show's overall presentation. You can tell how good he is by the fact that his show is unwatchable when anyone else hosts it.
pretty much

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Rome is one of my favorites. One of the few mainstream hosts who will interview someone and ask them the tough questions. I enjoy his opinions even if they are all part of the show's overall presentation. You can tell how good he is by the fact that his show is unwatchable when anyone else hosts it.
pretty much

the people who fill in for him suck as well.
grin.gif

esp. Jamelle Hill trying to be Jamelle Rome.

The fact that Glenn Beck ever talks to a television camera that films a show for airing is proof positive that you can have a t.v. show and be complete trash.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

My main beef with him has ALWAYS been that he doesn't really seem to really even know sports. He strikes me as someone who loves sports, and knows how to market perpetual criticism. I take him as someone who's kind of clueless, but willing to be the jerk who doesn't know what he's talking about in a situation... kind of like Nancy Grace and Glenn Beck.

eek.gif

I never looked at it like that. Nancy Grace FTL tho.

Rome is funny, thats what saves him.

He's much better on radio though, dude tones in down for the TV.

unappreciated.
Gets really annoying, doesn't seem to know much about sports, and thinks he's funny.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by evilrage19

if he was trash, he wouldn't have a radio show or a tv show

you probably have never heard the number one radio show mike and the mad dog...i dont know how they are still on the air....most people are idiots

i hope you guys aren't basing your opinions on the tv show.
the radio show is 100 times better

I like Jim Rome. His takes are funny. His show on ESPN is very good. I love his slang. So he's muy appreciated.

i hope you guys aren't basing your opinions on the tv show.
the radio show is 100 times better

FAT!?!?!

laugh.gif
. If it wasn't for Jim Rome Patrick Ewing would have never revealed that even tho pro athletes get paid alot, they also spend a lot.

Back
Top Bottom