roll.gif
roll.gif
this ___ Jim is greedy ...i aint messing with him NO MO
word, smh

Damn . . . Hatin on Jim like that
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. . . I'm goin have his back off GP, that's a Harlem ninja so I gotta have his back off the strength . . .(Even tho ninjas from his hood don't realls F wit us like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THAT'S a different story) . . . But its a business at the end of the day . . .I'm not really much of a Stack fan like that, so them cuttin up verses and %%+$ doesn't really matter to me, I mean if it helps the %%+$ sell, and putmoney in those who Stack was feedin pockets is of bigger concern . . . His legacy goin always be here either way, we've seen damn near every rappers deathturned into some form of finacial gain so its not surprising, and them labels got life insurence policies and the whole 9 on these dudes . . . Don't be madat Jim, I'm sure he's just fulfilling contractual agreements . . . It could happen to anybody

As far as the other %%+$, ninjas wanted Jim to play the back, and let a FAKE ninja like Cam get all the shine?? !+%$ no . . . Cam KNOW what it is, he'splayin the role now that he played in the street, gettin bullied for his pos. Jim the reason son is still breathin to this day, I mean he had the public appealand %%+$ when he came out ridin Big L & Mase $%%$, he got on and lost his $$!%##@ mind like he wasn't a sucka his WHOLE life till he got money, he hadto keep Jim and them ninjas with him, or else he'd be preachin with Mase in ATL, cause he was goin get RUN outta Harlem LONG LONG LONG ago . . . Ninjas ranhim out anyway, not to long after they did Mase, that's why Cam was always out here in Ohio lyin to these ninjas out here . . . Now Jim took his %%+$ andhe aint NEVER gettin it back, cause he don't play the game right . . . Cam came all outta his face, I mean Jim Jones seems to be headed to a simular fate,hopefully not tho . . .

But for now I *** with Jim still . . . HARLEM . . .

laugh.gif

Once I saw that you replied I already knew you was gonna defend Jimmy....
laugh.gif

But uhh, yeah. Cam'run getting ran out of Harlem??? Lying out in Ohio??? Jimmy is the reason Cam is still breathin???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I mean if it helps the %%+$ sell, and put money in those who Stack was feedin pockets is of bigger concern . . .
Riot Squad has leeched enough already, he didn't F with his mom, and doesn't have a kid.

Unfortunately, I'm guessin a lota this $ will go in Jims pocket...but I don't think anyone else deserves anything off his name, either.

IF Jim is the only one to get this album, DO IT.

However, we do not need your verses. If he's the business man he says...he should be able to get this out, all stack material..and just that. That is, ifhe really cared.

TRUE STORY . . .

Cam was tryin get money here in Columbus (before I came here), and in Cam fashion he wasn't playin the game right and ninjas put an end to that, he had aclub downtown for a lil bit, I'd have to holla at some people to find out the name . . . People out here don't even see him, "Bout It BoutIt" (and a few other tracks on Diplomatic Immunity 1) he shouted them out , 5 years later hollowman don't be out here like that, he supposed to have alot of family out here or somethin, but I live in the nice neigborhood
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . . If he do he be REAL low key, the SAME way he's been in Harlem forthe past 4 years . . . Runnin Scared . . . Believe me when I tell you, son got boundaries to what blocks he can't be on, its like curfew for son (inHarlem) . . . Jim is on his way to the same type of treatment, but its for "different" reasons . . . Ninjas be hatin on son on the low.

156th . . .

But now that I think of it my cousin is swearin up and down that Jae Millz is out here too . . . I guess he has a nice house in Blacklick (suburb of CO) w/some girl or some #+$# . . . I'm not sure how much I believe it, but he said his people be over there and chilled with son and all . . . Anybody in NY orOH hear that #+$#??

And Cam DID have his people boo the #+$# out of Jim like a month ago out here, and they were supposed to pounce him out and all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jim Jones is gettintreated bad out here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*** puts on "Love Me No More ***
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

But now that I think of it my cousin is swearin up and down that Jae Millz is out here too . . .
I don't know where he's at now...But I can say end of last summer/early fall, he was still in livin in his apartment in the hood.

Yea I used to see Millz on 25th and $@%$ back in 03/04/05 . . . After I moved out here I always heard people sayin NY dudes is out here and $@%$, by that Imean rappers . . . Cause its a lot of NYers in Columbus already, but I heard Millz was out here, Hell Rell, JR Writer was out there at his house SUPPOSIDLY . .. Sire Castro was out here when I first came, but I aint heard any talks of him in like 3 years . . .

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Damn . . . Hatin on Jim like that
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. . . I'm goin have his back off GP, that's a Harlem ninja so I gotta have his back off the strength . . . (Even tho ninjas from his hood don't realls F wit us like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THAT'S a different story) . . . But its a business at the end of the day . . . I'm not really much of a Stack fan like that, so them cuttin up verses and %%+$ doesn't really matter to me, I mean if it helps the %%+$ sell, and put money in those who Stack was feedin pockets is of bigger concern . . . His legacy goin always be here either way, we've seen damn near every rappers death turned into some form of finacial gain so its not surprising, and them labels got life insurence policies and the whole 9 on these dudes . . . Don't be mad at Jim, I'm sure he's just fulfilling contractual agreements . . . It could happen to anybody

As far as the other %%+$, ninjas wanted Jim to play the back, and let a FAKE ninja like Cam get all the shine?? !+%$ no . . . Cam KNOW what it is, he's playin the role now that he played in the street, gettin bullied for his pos. Jim the reason son is still breathin to this day, I mean he had the public appeal and %%+$ when he came out ridin Big L & Mase $%%$, he got on and lost his $$!%##@ mind like he wasn't a sucka his WHOLE life till he got money, he had to keep Jim and them ninjas with him, or else he'd be preachin with Mase in ATL, cause he was goin get RUN outta Harlem LONG LONG LONG ago . . . Ninjas ran him out anyway, not to long after they did Mase, that's why Cam was always out here in Ohio lyin to these ninjas out here . . . Now Jim took his %%+$ and he aint NEVER gettin it back, cause he don't play the game right . . . Cam came all outta his face, I mean Jim Jones seems to be headed to a simular fate, hopefully not tho . . .

But for now I *** with Jim still . . . HARLEM . . .

Thing is, Cam feeds a lot of dudes out here. He owns at least one McDs and give workto a couple projects.� Dudes like that can always find a spot somewhere because it's always gonna be dudes depending on them.� I mean anybody who seen theRucker game know he ain't about nothing crazy.

http://

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Jones use to be my dude (nh)

But after him dissin cam..comin out with g-unit i havent even bumped dudes music

That about sums it all up for me also.... damn shame how people turn on each other especially when he spoke so highly about keeping a certain "Code ofHonor" and things to that nature.
tired.gif

I'm not from Harlem but i know a lot of cats who can actually vouch for cam being good over there. Not sayin the igga untouchable but from what i'veheard and seen he's in Harlem alot. Plus his people(Not Jim jones squad) are out there constantly. Every year at the Parade i see a thousand dipset dudeswalkin through there jeweled up with like 2 dudes with them and gettin nothing but love. I'm not sayin somebody can't harm cam but he can def come backto his hood no problems.

Oh aight . . . Sadat X lives over by you then . . . What that rent be like?? I'm tryin move back . . . Its too much BS in OH . . . Can't even standoutside
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. . . Girls aint that fly, cell phone reception SUCKS, and TOO many bodies droppin

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Oh aight . . . Sadat X lives over by you then . . . What that rent be like?? I'm tryin move back . . . Its too much BS in OH . . . Can't even stand outside
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. . . Girls aint that fly, cell phone reception SUCKS, and TOO many bodies droppin

My rent good money. I'm seeing like $700 with rent control.

They putting cameras in mad buildings now though and every now and then cops just shutdown the block/decide to raid a building.

I can't even imagine living in Ohio coming from Harlem.

jim sucked when other folks wrote his rhymes, and he's even worse on his own. he should stick strictly to producing. he is the soulja boy of the north

pome = album that gets spins

he came a long way
entertaining as hell behind a camera

fast life dvd = appreciated

i mean,,,, he got some stuff behind him that deserve a nod. i dont think jim deserves all the hate.

I agree with whoever said "The rise of Jim Jones = the fall of Dip Set"
BUT
B0002IQHRK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This is a great album

Yes. After this dropped, it wasn't too long thereafter I quit messing with Jimmy... everything I ever heard from or about dude sounded like snake %$*#.

Back
Top Bottom