Jim Jones altercation, Trick Trick shot (in serious condition) in The D, Jones interview lol

^Trick gets a bad rap in those situations tho...other than prolly the Styles P situation, all of those other dudes deserved what happened, they started it.

I mean, Trick Daddy randomly called him out, in his own city, while he was present lol, what is he supposed to do? Trick Daddy a G for that tho...

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I don't understand how ya'll take that MidEastBeast %@%*% serious. Sometimes I'll read comments before I read the screen name it came from and I'll be like "What the *+%* is this hogwash" and then I'll look over and see MidEastBeast and then everything becomes clear. He's like that ****** kid in school who you just have to ignore and pretend like he's normal.

I don't understand how ya'll take that MidEastBeast %@%*% serious. Sometimes I'll read comments before I read the screen name it came from and I'll be like "What the *+%* is this hogwash" and then I'll look over and see MidEastBeast and then everything becomes clear. He's like that ****** kid in school who you just have to ignore and pretend like he's normal.
I wanna emphasize this right here. I said that +@+! before but these stupid *%#!$@ don't listen.

You dudes be having threads going 7-12 pages on nonsense coming from that clown...I don't know how anyone at this point takes his opinions seriously.I've never used the ignore function on NT but it comes natural once I read a post of his...it's already programmed in my brain.

WHY DOES JIMMY NOT LIKE CRISP BRAIDS? Everytime I see of pick of this cat his hair looks like a scared cat.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

WHY DOES JIMMY NOT LIKE CRISP BRAIDS? Everytime I see of pick of this cat his hair looks like a scared cat.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

http://www.missinfo.tv/in...-altercation-in-detroit/

^Jim Jones interview speaking on the altercation

(photos of Jim Jones taken hours after the Detroit altercation)

Last night, there were alot of rumors of a brawl involving Jim Jones at Detroit's Club Esko….
There were rumors that a gang of people rushed the stage, beat up Jim Jones, shot 3 people, including one of Jim's friends and a woman partygoer. (twitter accounts posted after the jump)

Well this week me and DJ Envy are covering for a vacationing Ciph and Rosenberg on the morning show, so I asked Jim Jones about last night's drama directly….

Jim Jones speaks on the altercation at Club Esko in Detroit

Here's a link to the Detroit news report which infers that one of the shooting victims was local artist, Trick Trick.

"Detroit police said 2 people were injured in a shooting at a Detroit nightclub early Monday morning.
Ten men rushed the Esko Lounge on Michigan Avenue near Shelby Street, according to Detroit police. The men got into a fight with rapper Jim Jones and shots were fired.
Two men were hit, including a man police identified as…rapper Trick-Trick, whose real name is Christian Mathis…
Local 4 confirmed Mathis was taken to the emergency room at Detroit Receiving Hospital. He is in serious condition. The other man's condition is unknown.
Police are looking for the gunman."

more after the jump…

Here's some of the twitter chatter from last night….hmmm.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
PL a fool, LOL at the Jones pic....

laugh.gif
I think I might be one of a handful of people who actually know who PLis....

by the way trick trick wasnt shot.

^My boy Dave (Knoxxxville from the Olympics) from around the cut produced his "Fresher Than You" single (as well as 'Summer Wit Miami' fromJim Jones coincedentally)...

and nah, I'd put money he got shot, or was involved in the altercation at least, he just covering up, you can tell. Admitting he got shot, it will bepercieved as him taking some kind of L, he not about to do that.

Tried tellin yall Ns the green light was on my N Jim . . . That's corny tho, Ns need to chill with the gunplay, its waaaay too much of this type @+$! goinon in damn near EVERY big city . . .

On another note, why does Jim ALWAYS look like he got his hair braided a month ago?? I mean son used to be @ the barbershop on the block and would get his @+$!bbraided, come outside and they'd look 2 1/2 weeks old
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I wanna emphasize this right here. I said that +@+! before but these stupid *%#!$@ don't listen.

You dudes be having threads going 7-12 pages on nonsense coming from that clown...I don't know how anyone at this point takes his opinions seriously. I've never used the ignore function on NT but it comes natural once I read a post of his...it's already programmed in my brain.

In case yall casually misread this

smh.gif
gunplay is corny but if you talk about iy, you better be about it...and yea jims braids always look @%%%%$ up and his shirt in that vid is jus entirely toodamn tight

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I don't even like jones, but ill never say "good" or "about time" to a dude gettin shot. It just is what it is. ::shrugs::

word.

I remember seeing (or hearing about) him brushing his hair right after he gets it braided. He really doesn't like crisp rows.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^My boy Dave (Knoxxxville from the Olympics) from around the cut produced his "Fresher Than You" single (as well as 'Summer Wit Miami' from Jim Jones coincedentally)...

and nah, I'd put money he got shot, or was involved in the altercation at least, he just covering up, you can tell. Admitting he got shot, it will be percieved as him taking some kind of L, he not about to do that.

Yeah dave cool as hell i went to middle school and HS wit him! We talk on facebook or he ll hit me up when he tryin to find shoes in da city. He had me runnincrazy lookin for those 1/2 cents lol.He's real talented and humble which is what u doin find much of lately.

SMH How rumor get started!!! Trick trick was on FM 98 WJLB this morning and he said somebody called him and asked if he was ok cause they heard he was shot andrushed to the hospital. He also said that he was in the bed sleep when the shooting happened and wasnt at the club at the time of the shooting.

Here is the link to listin to the radio interview. You will see the section on demand on the main page and click on trick trick calls to clear up rumors.
http://www.fm98wjlb.com/main.html

roll.gif

I would read Jim Jones obituary with a smile on my face. Just like I did when I read Max B got life. I don't care about their lives at all. They aremeaningless. If death means no more wack trash ruining NY rap, bring it on. Hopefully next time the shooter has good aim.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

roll.gif

I would read Jim Jones obituary with a smile on my face. Just like I did when I read Max B got life. I don't care about their lives at all. They are meaningless. If death means no more wack trash ruining NY rap, bring it on. Hopefully next time the shooter has good aim.
smh.gif

i don't like jones but it would be $!%$#% up if he got shot.... he still a cornball anyways..

MidEastBeast wrote:
roll.gif

I would read Jim Jones obituary with a smile on my face. Just like I did when I read Max B got life. I don't care about their lives at all. They are meaningless. If death means no more wack trash ruining NY rap, bring it on. Hopefully next time the shooter has good aim.
this is what team vinnie paz consist of
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

roll.gif

I feel u beacuse when them bum +%% corny jedi mind N's die i''m throwing a party...No more garbage raps about pharaoh's and spirtsand dumb %!%@ like that...

Yeah, because Vinnie Paz has ever rhymed about Pharaohs and spirits since 1998. Idiot.

Don't hold your breath though, they are too respected on the streets.

Back
Top Bottom