Jim Jones altercation, Trick Trick shot (in serious condition) in The D, Jones interview lol

Jim Jones was scheduled to perform tonight in Detroit at Esko, but fhrom what I'm hearing 10 to 20 goons rushed the back door of the club and a melee ensued. Shots were fired inside the club and an innocent female bystander caught a slug in her $$$. UPDATE: There are reports that the big homey Trick Trick and another man were also shot

BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Rapper 'Trick-Trick' Injured In Detroit Shooting
[h2]Detroit Police: Rapper Shot Inside Nightclub[/h2]
POSTED: Monday, March 16, 2009

UPDATED: 6:56 am EDT March 16, 2009

[table][tr][td] http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/18938129/detail.html#
button_enlarge.gif

18235953_240X135.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

DETROIT -- Detroit police tell Local 4 rapper 'Trick-Trick' was injured in a shooting at a Detroit nightclub early Monday morning. Ten men rushed the Esko Lounge on Michigan Avenue near Shelby Street, according to Detroit police. The men got into a fight with rapper Jim Jones and shots were fired. Two men were hit, including Christian Mathis, better known as rapper 'Trick-Trick.' Local 4 confirmed Mathis was taken to the emergency room at Detroit Receiving Hospital. He is in serious condition. The other man's condition is unknown. Stay with Local 4 and clickondetroit.com for more information as this story develops.
Copyright 2009 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

I dunno if Trick & Jones got into an altercation,�cuz I know�they tryna make it where if you�an outta town artist and aint F'in with Detroit artists, you cant come thru no more.... but�I doubt thats what happened cuz Jones/Dipset been heavy in The D...

About time.

Dude goes around acting hard everywhere with his Ed Hardy tanktop and size 28 jeans. Going around false claiming whatever gang is popular at that given week...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Big ups to Detroit for this one.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

About time.

Dude goes around acting hard everywhere with his Ed Hardy tanktop and size 28 jeans. Going around false claiming whatever gang is popular at that given week...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

QFT

About time.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

You dont say about time when a N' get shot at. And dude has always been flaggin red from what I remember...

I don't even like jones, but ill never say "good" or "about time" to a dude gettin shot. It just is what it is. ::shrugs::

About time.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
Are you serious? This $#$$@ aint get into a fist fight.... This %$#+ coulda ended up with %$%@++ losing their lives. There aint no comin back from that.

Your talkin crazy

I don't understand how ya'll take that MidEastBeast %@%*% serious. Sometimes I'll read comments before I read the screen name it came from andI'll be like "What the *+%* is this hogwash" and then I'll look over and see MidEastBeast and then everything becomes clear. He's likethat ****** kid in school who you just have to ignore and pretend like he's normal.

these detroit dudes takin it too far..whats the point of robbin everyone that comes to your town..senseless

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I don't understand how ya'll take that MidEastBeast %@%*% serious. Sometimes I'll read comments before I read the screen name it came from and I'll be like "What the *+%* is this hogwash" and then I'll look over and see MidEastBeast and then everything becomes clear. He's like that ****** kid in school who you just have to ignore and pretend like he's normal.
QFT
roll.gif

but it gets worse day by day
its really gettin sad now

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

About time.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

You dont say about time when a N' get shot at.
thats what i came in here to say. I dont really mess wit dude all like that but i dont want to see dude shot or possibly killed. Takin musicentirely too seriously ftl
smh.gif

hogwash
this dude said hogwash
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^did you read the thread title?
Yeah but wen I see cats talkin about him wearing red hardy and small !%+ jeans I thought of Jimmy, I dont know much about Trick but the D dontdress like that from wat I know.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I don't understand how ya'll take that MidEastBeast %@%*% serious. Sometimes I'll read comments before I read the screen name it came from and I'll be like "What the *+%* is this hogwash" and then I'll look over and see MidEastBeast and then everything becomes clear. He's like that ****** kid in school who you just have to ignore and pretend like he's normal.

roll.gif

http://www.missinfo.tv/in...-altercation-in-detroit/

^Jim Jones interview speaking on the altercation

(photos of Jim Jones taken hours after the Detroit altercation)

Last night, there were alot of rumors of a brawl involving Jim Jones at Detroit's Club Esko….
There were rumors that a gang of people rushed the stage, beat up Jim Jones, shot 3 people, including one of Jim's friends and a woman partygoer. (twitteraccounts posted after the jump)

Well this week me and DJ Envy are covering for a vacationing Ciph and Rosenberg on the morning show, so I asked Jim Jones about last night's dramadirectly….

Jim Jones speaks on the altercation at Club Esko in Detroit

Here's a link to the Detroit news report which infers that oneof the shooting victims was local artist, Trick Trick.

"Detroit police said 2 people were injured in a shooting at a Detroit nightclub early Monday morning.
Ten men rushed the Esko Lounge on Michigan Avenue near Shelby Street, according to Detroit police. The men got into a fight with rapper Jim Jones and shotswere fired.
Two men were hit, including a man police identified as…rapper Trick-Trick, whose real name is Christian Mathis…
Local 4 confirmed Mathis was taken to the emergency room at Detroit Receiving Hospital. He is in serious condition. The other man's condition is unknown.
Police are looking for the gunman."

more after the jump…

Here's some of the twitter chatter from last night….hmmm.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
PL a fool, LOL at the Jones pic....

N's in Detroit need to check themselves, before they run in to that rapper who don't give a F_ about putting that hot shhhhh in them

Back
Top Bottom