Jesus Christ, DOW down 500 points

not to sound like a square but after seeing someone I know lose a great deal of money with the stock market I'd rather just save my money. He almost came to blows with his broker.

Gov't default and currency ain't no joke...just ask Long-Term Capital Management back in the 90's

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

not to sound like a square but after seeing someone I know lose a great deal of money with the stock market I'd rather just save my money. He almost came to blows with his broker.
Yeah, but you can also make a lot more money in the stock market. It just depends on if you want to risk your money and how much you want to risk.

:: goes to Athen's Louis Vuitton store with US money in hand ::

That Euro ain't looking so tough now is it
laugh.gif

yea... the market has taken a lot of blows in the past few days... i'm actually going to use this opportunity to average down on my holdings

Not great with stocks but isn't it a good time to invest now with it being down (cheap).. or am i wrong?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Gov't default and currency ain't no joke...just ask Long-Term Capital Management back in the 90's

Yeah, we know what you are talking about.

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Not great with stocks but isn't it a good time to invest now with it being down (cheap).. or am i wrong?

as a mathematical finance major at a top 20 school

wow
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom