Jessica Alba Staring Contest

i started having dirty thoughts midway through my competition with her...

[h3]Jessica Alba is StaringAt You[/h3]
Jessica Alba's boyfriend, Cash Warren, and Golden State Warriors point guard, Baron Davis, have started a website called I Beat You. Turns out it's nota slavery fetish site, but something to do with videos. And here's one of the videos. Of Jessica Alba in a staring contest. A...staring contest. Oh boy,you better bookmark this site now because this is sure to be big. Let's put one of the hottest pieces of %++ in Hollywood in a webcam show and turn herinto ceiling cat. Back the truck up, this is sure to be a money making extravaganza!!

Click here to continue staring at Jessica Alba...

I thought I was done beatin it tonight

smh.gif

oh well

ohwell.gif

I wish I was apart of 90% of the world that absolutely thinks Jessica Alba is the hottest chick to walk the earth. But really I agree with Howard Stern andArtie Lange. She is cute but there is nothing sexual about her, she is way to prude-issh. You can see chicks way better than Alba at a regular ASU party.

Damn, Jessica Alba, Baron Davis, Cash Warren, Rachel Perry, Steve Nash, and KevJumba (
laugh.gif
) are celebrities (I guess I used the term "celebrity"loosely) that are on this thing.

Back
Top Bottom