Jerseys back?

With Snapbacks and more of a "retro" look throughout retailers... How long do will have until jerseys are back in style...

Somebody tag in nelly so he can wear his backwords.

Unfortunately, jerseys are seeing a surge in popularity. The reason why I say unfortunately is because as someone who wears them, the prices have gone up and since there aren't many floating on sites like eBay, it makes it that much harder to get what you want. These trend hoppers need to leave it alone.

I still want that Raptors MN

Someone on here hook me up with a 50% off code next time please!!!!

Frat guys at my school wear basketball jerseys pretty often they don't wear them 3 sizes too big like in the early 2000's though.

They been back :pimp:

I got 99% of my old collection Tailored to fit slim like da current

Jerseys of da nba or like da procuts of old.

i hope they never come back (plus its about be winter.. a lil too late for that)

please explain why?

*waits for no response*

Unfortunately, jerseys are seeing a surge in popularity. The reason why I say unfortunately is because as someone who wears them, the prices have gone up and since there aren't many floating on sites like eBay, it makes it that much harder to get what you want. These trend hoppers need to leave it alone.

^^^^^ thats why

Can someone school me on tailoring jerseys? I wanna wear my old jerseys again, but they're all way too big (go figure). I also wanna keep the size tag at the bottom, as well. Is there any way to do that without having to cut off that tag? Thanks.

Can someone school me on tailoring jerseys? I wanna wear my old jerseys again, but they're all way too big (go figure). I also wanna keep the size tag at the bottom, as well. Is there any way to do that without having to cut off that tag? Thanks.

Tailoring jerseys is certainly possible. It can range from being a simple job, to more complex (depending on how the jersey is made)

Really no matter which way you slice it, the jock tag at the bottom has to come off, and be re-sewn on in the correct place after the alterations are done.

What I do is take a jersey apart at the seams before I take it to the tailor, and then let the professional re-sew it back together to the correct size I want.

This is an example of an Antonio Gates Chargers jersey i've had ready to be tailored. This particular jersey is one of the more complex jobs since it has the spandex sides, but you can see that i'll just have the tailor cut off some of the body width, then re-sew the sleeves on the shoulders along with the spandex sides. Then the next step would be to hem some length off the bottom if the jersey is too long. Final step would be to sew the jock tag back on at the bottom.

It's a lot of work, no question. But if it is a rare jersey you can't easily replace I feel that it is certainly worth it.

Buy a jersey that you think "fits" you better now

Take that jersey to da cleaners as a template so da person doing

Da work can measure da ones you wanna chop down to size exact

To da optimized measurements.. ive already had 30+ jerseys done...im down

To my last 15 which i left for last cuz they're trickier to do due to da stripes on da sides.

They're definitely making a comeback, just not like what it was in the early 2000's :lol:

I gotta get me a fitted LeBron jersey...Wish Nike still made them though.

Back
Top Bottom