Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV September 19th 2024

51856B27-265A-4167-9D6E-804B134C18E2.png
Movie Box or Show Box app, iOS or android and you don’t need to be jailbroken to get it. Didn’t watch, but I saw it up there along with every other show on tv.

Pauly probably wouldnt be **** DJ-wise if it were not for Jersey Shore. But you cant be mad at dude for taking that mtv fame and parlaying it into something bigger, and somewhat separate.
No ******* ****. Dude was DJing struggle clubs in Rhode Island before the show

Ronnie just shouted one of my close friends who passed away on a show called Hollywood Medium. :wow:

It’s really crazy to see all this drama in da house so far & Mike isn’t apart of any of it :wow::lol:

I tried to watch, but i just found it to be sad and embaressing.

It was one thing when it was new and cast was somewhat younger, but the alchohal consumption and actions of these grown adults is just not funny to me at this point.

I tried to watch, but i just found it to be sad and embaressing.

It was one thing when it was new and cast was somewhat younger, but the alchohal consumption and actions of these grown adults is just not funny to me at this point.

caught a random ep and lowkey felt like damn its sad they have to be 30-40+ with kids acting like college dorm mates or they just saying **** it and letting it be completely scripted this time lol

Didn’t know pauly d 40 yrs old.
Should of paid sammie more to be present. Ron def would of hooked back up

oh yeah that ***** is 40?

this show is washed why not create a whole new show of 20 somethings instead of having these senior citizens up there acting like college freshmen

caught a random ep and lowkey felt like damn its sad they have to be 30-40+ with kids acting like college dorm mates or they just saying **** it and letting it be completely scripted this time lol

It's much more scripted / manufactured this time around.
You can tell everyone's actually more low-key and mature.

That Colombian chick throwing up all over the couch and then getting it in her hair :sick:

She looked kinda nice beforehand too.

Yeah they were on them nasty blondes.. I thought she was the best of the bunch, maybe even with the throw up in her hair

YOOOOOO pauly playing Mike when they went to the gym, had me dying. Mike def on the show for some bucks, he dont wanna be there.

Ron has a problem. Really needs to get over her. Picking fights with Deena of all ppl like crazy

Ron Ron juice :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
Funny that this thread pops up. Chick I was chilling with last night has a friend that goes to college in Chicago. Pauly d dj'ed at the girls college last night then afterwards she slid in his dm's. She sent the chick I was with some screenshots and they FaceTimed for a second and she was od amping her up to sleep with dude lol

Them chicks they brought back :smokin

Side note: Mtv should of did of a spin off show with MVP years ago when Jersey Shore was @ it’s peak. They gave Snooki & Jenni a show. I think an MVP show would of been a hit.

Back
Top Bottom