Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV September 19th 2024

:lol: @ this so being Angelina's wedding but mad clips of Vinny and Angelina hooking up selling the narrative that she's the one that got away.

I thought it was going to be just a one season thing when it first came back. Boy was I wrong. It’s honestly just background noise these days. Occasionally their shenanigans catches my eyebrow ear & I pay attention.
Its cuz that reunion season probably was watched so much they did more. Especially when Mike changed, Ronnie's life is garbage, and then Mike went to prison.

Not a lot inbetween Snookie isn't getting arrested anymore or ******* a cast member so they stretch it out for Angelina's marriage.

Last edited:
Was that how they are ending the show or they're coming back for another season without Angelina or she comes back with the drama?

Didn't know Nicole actually stuck to leaving the show.

In the finale, if anything it was Deana who was talking like there was no way she was coming back with Angelina around.

Snooki's brand allows her that "cushion" to leave the show behind and still maintain. Deana...not as much :lol:. We'll see how they do without her now.

They should've just made this a one time thing or every other couple of years like a real family reunion.

They're MTV's flagship reality show. "Real World" is trash juice. Plus, it's the 10 year anniversary. They gotta cash in on nostalgia. They're already knocking on the door, being old af. Take a year off, they become irrelevant lol.

Doesn't sound too bad. Thought it was weird she made the other girls bridesmaids. Wonder if the show made her pick them or she really doesn't have close female friends.

Wait - there are new Jersey Shore episodes? I only remember watching the first season of Family Vacation.

What did angelina do?

Made something out of nothing.

Basically, the girls went up and gave a speech at her wedding reception and made some raunchy jokes like “you’re the trash to my bag, my period to my 💩 “....cause angelinas raunch and basically said thats the kind of speech she wants.

They had a line that went “you’re the dump to our island” in reference to the Staten Island Dump which is a joke that also goes way back to season 2. She laughed at the time, but after it seemed like Chris was annoyed and the whole crowd booed at the joke (them all being from Staten Island). Once Angelina saw Chris was annoyed she did a 180 and spent the entire night raging at the camera crew and throwing everyone under the bus. Chris tried to calm her down before she even went off but she didn’t care.

Looks kinda of staged tbh because the logic of it all makes ZERO sense to go 0 to 100 so quick. Even when the crowd was booing and Chris mentioned how mad they were, Angelina said “so? Let them be mad”. It just makes no sense, but then again would she really throw her wedding away over a storyline on a reality show? Eh,

Wouldn’t be too surprised if it was all fabricated. Jus doesn’t make sense to do a complete turnaround and start gettin mad at them. *shrugs*

the show is getting old and the people on the show are washed... besides the finale with the girls roasting angelina dont see a good reason why they would bring the show back... its like the same ol same ol... in plus a lot of those people are already settled down... ronnie, deena, snookie, jwoww got a kid and the situation will get one eventually... the only 2 that are yolo are paulie and vinnie but them 2 alone are kinda lame for a show by themselves... they should just end it already.... angelina wedding was a disaster but a good ending for the show lol

Doesn't sound too bad. Thought it was weird she made the other girls bridesmaids. Wonder if the show made her pick them or she really doesn't have close female friends.
She has a lot of female friends. Its just Angelina argues and has drama with all of them. 2 other bridesmaids talked to the girls about being friends with her and how one wasn't even a bridesmaid last week cuz of an argument and another didn't speak to Angelina for a whole year over an argument.

Not to mention this is her what 3rd or 4th marriage?

I just watched the new season cause of quarantine.

No way Nicole and Jenni don’t come back. They make too much money off this show.

Angelina was laughing the whole time at the speech so the whole beef gotta be scripted. Trying to get some hype for the next season.

Then again she’s beyond self destructive. She loves to ruin **** and ruin **** for everyone else. Broad missed an hour or two of her wedding for this so it could be real.

Last edited:
The food at her wedding outdid Mike's and dude loves to eat lol. Wonder how much was the food alone.

Back
Top Bottom