Jerry Springer Dies at age 79

1682621655239.jpeg

Did you ever mess with the Mexican knock off? :lol:

YES I DID 😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥

They used to let the neighborhood cholos run up on stage to beat up the guests, lol.

My favorite was the audience chanting “Vuelta! Vuelta! Vuelta!” (Meaning spin around) when the girl was hot/good looking. Then they’d yell “Yo no vi! Yo no vi!” (Meaning I didn’t see!) to try and get her to do it again 😂😂.

I recognized a female high school friend on that show one time. She was on stage in a bikini and the crowd did what they always do, haha.

YES I DID 😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥

They used to let the neighborhood cholos run up on stage to beat up the guests, lol.

My favorite was the audience chanting “Vuelta! Vuelta! Vuelta!” (Meaning spin around) when the girl was hot/good looking. Then they’d yell “Yo no vi! Yo no vi!” (Meaning I didn’t see!) to try and get her to do it again 😂😂.

I recognized a female high school friend on that show one time. She was on stage in a bikini and the crowd did what they always do, haha.

A co-worker of mine in the early 2000’s was kind of on it. I guess they do multiple tapings and air the best ones. His didn’t get picked. He let me borrow the tape. Ish was hilarious. His script was his girl was cheating on him and was on there to confront the other guy. The girl they got to play his gf was pretty cute. Him and the other guy did the fake fight.

A co-worker of mine in the early 2000’s was kind of on it. I guess they do multiple tapings and air the best ones. His didn’t get picked. He let me borrow the tape. Ish was hilarious. His script was his girl was cheating on him and was on there to confront the other guy. The girl they got to play his gf was pretty cute. Him and the other guy did the fake fight.

That’s funny! We all knew the “relationships” were fake/actors but it was still fun to watch. It’s crazy how they allowed audience members to fight for real. Those dues really wanted to hurt the actors.

One mistake I’m surprised they aired was when the host did his usual intro of doing a high leg kick to the camera...and the dummy slipped and fell on his ***. The audience was dying :rofl:

In the late 1990s, he was really dominant. I mean people would stop what they are doing to go watch and the next day talk about it. It was wild, WATTBA..

He also was born in an army bunker, moved to the USA with nothing, got a law degree, became a mayor, city councilman and his legendary show..

RIP

He really was dominant. People used to watch that more than local news. I remember some guy my uncle knew that sold weed with him was saying that some girl was trying to hemm him up. One day, we saw him on Jerry with said girl and it turned out that he was the father AND had to pay child support. A few weeks later while I was hanging out with my uncle, we heard laughter from blocks away and this continued to get closer. We thought someone was laughing at some crackhead or something until we saw him approaching with hella people circling him and laughing. That was the last day that I ever saw of him. He went out in an embarrassing fashion, good times. 😎

Did Jerry touch kids? Id thought this news will be all over my social media timeline. But nothing.

Jerry was a legend to us born in the mid 80’s to early 90’s inner city kids. Its how i was introduced to all those subgroups, those who live in the fringes of society. IE the lgbtq community, rednecks, cross dressers, the fetish community, etc

Crazy loss to my childhood.

Back
Top Bottom