Jermaine Dupri Shows off His OG Jordan Collection

his collection was nice. i saw some og IX's black/red and some XI's when he went in the other closet.

Originals my ***. I bet you all his J's are retros. And if it were me, I would have mine in the boxes.

i see some og white and red 13's but i bet money that those white and cement 4's are from 99'. Dude knows nothing bout Jays him and bow wow. Onlyrapper that really has knowledge bout shoes like that is fat joe all of so so def is just clowns when it comes to jays. you see how confused he was when heopened the second closet he dont even know what heat is bro lol.

im more interested in whats in all those DAT tapes and his old studio.....a biggie freestyle? old junior mafia joints, old jay-z/nas joints...you never know

Originally Posted by rdlza91

Originals my ***. I bet you all his J's are retros. And if it were me, I would have mine in the boxes.
no you can CLEARLY see ALOT of OG jordans.... white and red XII, white red XIII HI's, jordan XIV low tops, chutney XIII LOWS

and alot of ya just aren't opening your eyes...for example those olympic VII he was displaying WERE OG's too...

33nb59e.jpg

check the angle of the triangle of the OG's right foot...

aj7_olympic_3.jpg

now compare it to the retro's right foot..its flipped for 2004.

and alot of ya are just straight up haters b..jesus christ
laugh.gif

the tone alot of ya aren't noticing is he BARELY cares about his kicks...its almost like "meh...i got these shoes..."

he's clearly doesn't care or regard his sneakers alot all..son just GAVE his old house with mostly all his old stuff to his mother, his mother isprobably gonna take all those sneakers and throw em out and he's not gonna even blink....

did u see how he just chucked those OG olympic VII's back in the closet with no regard? famz kicks aren't a big deal to people who make millions ofdollars...

this post makes me realize that the sooner i get over sneakers the better....

and yeah, alot of OG question allen iverson reeboks and OG jordan XI's in the other room...

i not hate but i he is all those are og jordan i only i see the low top xi red and the xiii low top black and mouster sorry for speell
and them most them form 99 to 2003 i think so because those iv white cement form 99 white cement low top white and red xiii those raptors vii 2002 i think soor 2000 and iv white and red and olive ix

but he got some og not all them are og i just try to make that clear and i ain't hate

Originally Posted by micheal623

That's it.
no
eyes.gif

those are just the kicks from when he lived with his moms...not including the ones he owns to date
you guys were to busy hating that I bet you missed the playoff 13s
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

What a tool...

What the hell?
laugh.gif

JD worked hard for his money so i give him props. lol at the hate.

At least he doesn't brag like lil bow wow.
You mean his dad work hard for his money.

when he says "originals" he clearly means "older retros".......almost none of those are OG's, but they are older heat.

He needs to better train his dog
Word, I cant stand when people can't control they dogs. Maybe the camera didnt catch a good shot, but none of Lo' in his closet lookcrazy.

Back
Top Bottom