Jennifer Love Hewitt Appreciation

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I don't get how this girl isn't married yet. She's been ran through tons of people and none of them wanted to put a ring on her. Kind or reminds me of Jennifer Anniston.

Besides JLH being much better looking than Jennifer, JLH actually radiates personality. Jennifer Anniston screams "Why yes, I am as
boring as I look, and I'm just as boring in the bedroom". It's probably just a choice of JLH not to be married yet. Jennifer Anniston
on the other hand is scrapping through wedding mags right now.

laugh.gif
humorous

Aniston is nice though

i wanted to lick this chicks buttcrack back in '96

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I don't get how this girl isn't married yet. She's been ran through tons of people and none of them wanted to put a ring on her. Kind or reminds me of Jennifer Anniston.

Besides JLH being much better looking than Jennifer, JLH actually radiates personality. Jennifer Anniston screams "Why yes, I am as
boring as I look, and I'm just as boring in the bedroom". It's probably just a choice of JLH not to be married yet. Jennifer Anniston
on the other hand is scrapping through wedding mags right now.

laugh.gif
humorous

Aniston is nice though

i wanted to lick this chicks buttcrack back in '96

Looks like she stopped giving a *++# about a diet. I'll munch though, can't stand skinny @*# girls.

Looks like she stopped giving a *++# about a diet. I'll munch though, can't stand skinny @*# girls.

Back
Top Bottom