Jeezy - My Pres. Is Black Remix (remix)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/54826338aeb29ecb/http://www.zshare.net/audio/54826338aeb29ecb/

Dude went ahead and remixed the remix to respond to ur mans O'Rielly.
roll.gif

Oww!

"i got some white freenz, and a white beeinz"

LOL this was not a good move to directly say what he did to o'reilly and miller in this song

I am I the only one disappointed by this...
This just makes our culture look worse...
Instead of bringing logical argument to the equation he just does half #$$ insults that really do no harm to O'Reilly or Miller...
Jeezy really just made their job a whole lot easier...

bill will spin this and make jeezy look even dumber....you can't beat bill unless you have some good dirt on him
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Instead of bringing logical argument to the equation he just does half #$$ insults that really do no harm to O'Reilly or Miller...

Truth.

yup O'Reiley planted the trap, Jeezy fell into it, how you gonna take a remix of Hov saying something inspirational and have Jeezy have an oppositeresponse in the same song? seem kinda ignorant

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

bill will spin this and make jeezy look even dumber....you can't beat bill unless you have some good dirt on him
smh.gif
Yeah Bill knows the squealers when he sees them word to Batman

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

"i got some white freenz, and a white beeinz"

LOL this was not a good move to directly say what he did to o'reilly and miller in this song
I was just listening to this song, and remembered you quoting this and just had to come in with the correction.... it sounds nothing likefreenz... he clearly says it normally "friends"
roll.gif
IDK why butthat really bothered me... ha ha

O'Reilly is going to completely embarass him... i say this because Jeezy is nowhere near as witty as Cam or intelligent as Luda.

at least Cam could keep Bill on his toes, and he had Dame their to make some good points.

Jeezy will get ridiculed to no end.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Truth.
whats funny about this situation is bill oreilly asked jeezy to come on the factor and jeezy said he would. A couple days later jeezys"reps" said he would not appear on the show. Jeezy is a !!%## for backing out and then a coward for backing out and then putting out a diss.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Truth.
whats funny about this situation is bill oreilly asked jeezy to come on the factor and jeezy said he would. A couple days later jeezys "reps" said he would not appear on the show. Jeezy is a !!%## for backing out and then a coward for backing out and then putting out a diss.

I agree...he had a chance to talk to him man to man...
Instead he backed down and makes a verse about him making no valid points...

Back
Top Bottom