JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

^
laugh.gif
...LBJ
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

In that gucci mane song "check" on the writings on the wall mixtape he goes at jeezy and Dro.
That's not really going @ Dro...he just says his girl can't read...which is not a lie.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

In that gucci mane song "check" on the writings on the wall mixtape he goes at jeezy and Dro.
That's not really going @ Dro...he just says his girl can't read...which is not a lie.
indifferent.gif

and he went at T.I. too and u can say that pink line was towards cam or dro.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Originally Posted by stepinitup

and side note

Bron Bron > kobe

champs(9).jpg
kobe-title-400x320.jpg

pimp.gif

thank you for reminding these peons sir...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

in any event... sir gucci and sir juice (aka sun valley shawty aka texaco shawty aka 5 rings on like I played in the NBAshawty) > Jeezy

edit: this song songs like a trap or die rip... ooohhh and birthday bash is gonna be a sight to see... my dude Waka gonna be strapped
nerd.gif

Its been proven that Gucci is a much more street dude than Jeezy. This is why as of late more people mess with Gucci than Jeezy.

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

WHy he dissin OJ ?

cause he know Juice probably wont respond. Surprised he aint call out Waka "We street thuggin what the hell is corporate thuggin"
pimp.gif

if gucci comes out performing 745 at the birthday bash im buying 6 copies of his next cd

Jeezy better not try to pull none off that HOT97 garbage at Birthday Bash. Gucci got too many real goons waiting for something to pop off just so they can getsome shine.

my dude Waka gonna be strapped
nerd.gif

which is why...

This wont end well
smh.gif

But if anybody does anything at the bday bash, they some fools.. hip-hop cops gone be all up thru there.

Gucci's up 1-0 in bodies tho.. so yea, maybe they should squash this.

man I aint even heard it yet but

Jeezy's Stay Strapped Diss to Gucci >>>> Gucci's + OJ lol

bout to check this out.No wonder these ____'s was never saying nothing about each other lol.sneak dissing

man this is about to have the city on fire..... I like both the same solets see what happens....oh and yall sound like them junkies oj be servin talmboutlbj>Kobe....yeah right

roll.gif
Jeezy wanna try to take the A back with this diss?? Mannnn he ain'teven go hard at em, saying there slow isn't even a diss to me.

The song in general go pretty hard but the diss was a reach by him. I really don't think the So Icey Boys are to be messed with......Waka, Oj da Juice,Frenchie, Gucci, Kourtney Money all together with there goons rollin on them tabs will be more than ready to get it poppin' with CTE, at birthday bash theygone be rollin on them beans what they rockin shades for?/

Kobe>lbj the hell wrong w/ some of ya'll smh.

Back
Top Bottom