Jeans Bleeding on shoes UNAPPRECIATION

spray waterproof-er onto the part of the jeans that touches the sneaker. works perfect on ALL my jeans and sneakers.

(i use footlocker brand waterproofer

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Any techniques you guys use to stop your jeans from bleeding on your shoes?.

Ive tried lining the inside of my jeans (at the bottom) with duct tape. It worked ok but my shoes got messed up anyway because I wore all white AF1 to the club (BIG NO NO).

Any other things you guys do.

I am NOT washing my jeans before because I dont want to loose the dark indigo look and I am NOT using the rubber band technique that was back in middle school lol.

Ive also heard that levis dont bleed on shoes any truth to this?
How many "rows" of duct tape? I put two one on the bottom and one right about that so it covers a good amount of room. I make sure thatthere is not piece of jean stickin out in between from a sloppy job. Haven't had problems since.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Any techniques you guys use to stop your jeans from bleeding on your shoes?.

Ive tried lining the inside of my jeans (at the bottom) with duct tape. It worked ok but my shoes got messed up anyway because I wore all white AF1 to the club (BIG NO NO).

Any other things you guys do.

I am NOT washing my jeans before because I dont want to loose the dark indigo look and I am NOT using the rubber band technique that was back in middle school lol.

Ive also heard that levis dont bleed on shoes any truth to this?

Seriously, If u cover ur white shoes with baby powder the jeans will not stain ur kicks

Originally Posted by needemjs

spray waterproof-er onto the part of the jeans that touches the sneaker. works perfect on ALL my jeans and sneakers.

(i use footlocker brand waterproofer
Can I get any confirmation that this does work? I have never heard of this before, and an article in Sneaker Freaker said there was nothing onecould do but place tape on insides of the jean.

Back
Top Bottom