JBAAC XX3 blue ( caro blue ) - Are we getting these in Canada ???

As seen at nike.com, JB is releasing 3 XX3 colorway on black friday, the motorsport that we already received here in Canada, and some black/red colorway andblack/caro blue colorway. My question is simple, are we getting these in Canada or I'll have to buy from ebay again like for the Old Love colorway ... Iknow the pics are some PE but they are supposed to be identical ...

jordan-xx3-jbaac-blue-1.jpg

I'm dying for the white/black-unc XX3s, an instant 2x for me....hopefully we'll get them (highly doubtful though).

i heard we MIGHT be getting the blk/red ones.... more updates when i find out!!

Black/Caro 23 ain't bad.

If the Motorsports sold well then maybe Canada has a chance of getting them.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by illistic

Oh man... more XX3's lol.. I'm ODing
laugh.gif
don't you have the whole set so far?
lmao... don't remind me.. though I might just have to pass on these two.. my wallet is lookin anorexic

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Oh man... more XX3's lol.. I'm ODing
laugh.gif
don't you have the whole set so far?
lmao... don't remind me.. though I might just have to pass on these two.. my wallet is lookin anorexic

damn... i dont want to pass these two but im out of bullets too.... but then these are supposedly the last CWs, aren't they?
i guess i might have to sell my kidney and some portion of liver to afford all xx3s and 11/12 packs lol

Anybody got new information about these ??? I saw the latest pictures ... but are we getting them ??

yeah any word from you guys at footlocker or champs??? are we gonna get them or did JB give us the motorsports as a trade off?

i was told the blk/red ones are coming on the 28th as well... no word on the caro blue

i asked around in vancouver but no one seems to be getting these...
frown.gif

are we getting bred ones this weekend or not? lol

heres a semi answer not as useful since they dont ship to canada but if you got a US connect i suggest you give em your account details so they can order you apair:

Trouble viewing this email? Click here.
Please add [email protected] to your address book. Learn how.

Jordan Flight Club

BEST OF THREE

xx3_banner.jpg

Michael Jordan's legendary years in North Carolina, Chicago and Washington are being celebrated in three limited-edition colorways of the Air Jordan XX3.

Beyond being the greatest performance hoops shoe ever made, the XX3 marks the landmark 23rd anniversary of the franchise.

Whether you cop one or all three, the XX3 Legacy Series is certain to fly off the shelves, so this is your chance to avoid the lines with Flight Club. Plus, ifyou're not a member, there hasn't been a better time to join.

The Air Jordan XX3 Legacy Series lands at Flight Club November 27th 8:59pm PST/11:59 pm EST.

Bounce to Flight Club

Logo

[emoji]169[/emoji] NIKE, One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA. All rights reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY | CUSTOMER SERVICE | UNSUBSCRIBE

Please do not reply to this email. If you need to contact Nike with questions or concerns, please, click here.

Back
Top Bottom