JB SPRING 2011 INFO WITH SCANS (update pg 7 )

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

If I knew how to do Photoshop I would be able to give you guys some good idea of what this stuff looks like but sadly i dont know how. THE 7 IS GOING TO BE AN OFF WHITE WITH ORION/INFRARED/BLK. 

Does this mean more 7s are on the way or is this just a random 7 that is coming out?

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Wish I could see what that last page says

Jan.
Air Jordan 13-Playoff's
Air Jordan 6-17-Black/ Carmine/ White
Air Jordan Max 12- Black/ Fresh Water/Midnight Blue/ Fog (maybe)

Feb.
Air Jordan 3-White/Fire Red/ Cement Grey/ Black
6 rings- Black/ Bright Neon/ Orion Blue
Air Jordan Max 12- White/ Met. Silver/ French Blue

Air Jordan 2011-TBD (once they go on SALE)

Mar.
Air Jordan 7- White/Orion Blue/ Black/ ?
Air Jordan  6-17- Black/ Concord/ Dark Grey/ Orion Blue
Air Jordan Max 12- White/ Wolf Grey/ Black
Air Jordan 2011- TBD

So far thats about it for me.....

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

These retros are confirmed
playoff 13s
eek.gif

side13-03.gif

=

holy_grail.jpg

grailknight.jpg

"My Son Choose wisely...1998 Release or 2011?"

last-crusade-grail_1148452486-000.jpg

(SELECTION IS MADE AFOOT DRINKS FROM 2011 Release)....

the-10-grossest-indiana-jones-moments-where-does-crystal-skull-rank218023536.jpg

(SELECTION IS WRONG..)

GrailKnight.jpg

"Thou Selection is not OG..." 
roll.gif

^ lacelock that wasn't funny at all. Am i missing something?

Spark is red?

The regional spring stuff looks lame.

Atleast it shows a pick of the 12s. They don't look too bad but a different colorway would do the trick.

Wowwwww those air max 12's are gonna be the finale point where i dont see wearing jordans as anything more than a joke

Originally Posted by dtb00201

If I knew how to do Photoshop I would be able to give you guys some good idea of what this stuff looks like but sadly i dont know how. THE 7 IS GOING TO BE AN OFF WHITE WITH ORION/INFRARED/BLK. 

Does this mean more 7s are on the way or is this just a random 7 that is coming out?
from what i understand JB will not be doing the original format where they pick one retro and realese 3-4 colors for a couple of months. So it may just be a random or they may drop some later in the year

if u kno wat it  looks like go to %+*$#+#$$@%!%.com and try to make the CW n post it

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

i didnt want to speak on anything because none of this was confirmed but about 2 weeks ago the owner of my local mom and pop shop told me he went to this nike/jordan convention meeting and they are planning on doing a bunch on fusions. He told me the airjordan 11 and airmax 1 will be combined and he said another fusion with the air jordan 12's but i forgot what he said. I dont wanna say anything that isnt true. But next year expect alot of retro 3's and retro 7's. And i have heard that this year there is supposed to be a new air jordan 11 colorway

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

if u kno wat it  looks like go to %+*$#+#$$@%!%.com and try to make the CW n post it

say what my dude

Um MS Paint is really easy to use 
grin.gif

Cement 3's are going to be bought, top five Jordan for me, but I gotta see the VIIs sounds like an interesting colorway

Originally Posted by thebeast23

say what my dude
my bad they blocked my post....ISS i was talkin bout. sole collector got a customization spot

People of Niketalk, you have spoken and Jordan Brand has listened. You said you wanted a chutney colored XII with an Air Max sole and Jordan Brand is eager to fill your needs.

People of Niketalk, you have spoken and Jordan Brand has listened. You said you wanted a chutney colored XII with an Air Max sole and Jordan Brand is eager to fill your needs.

Damn, JB needs to quit playing with my emotions.

They had me hype thinkin the bordeaux's were gonna drop next march and now they hit me with this lame colorway. Quit dropping new 7's until you finish dropping the OG colorways. Period.

what are those below the cement III? Sorta look like a cp3 or something.

that 6/17 mash is just awkward looking

Back
Top Bottom