JB Going For The Gusto

If it is true they are really going to drop the White Cement III and IV, then man, oh man, that III is my #1 Grail (Grayle) LOL....but on the real, I must have the III and the IV. 

I've been waiting a looooooooooong time for these to retro again, I beat my old ones into the ground.  Left the CDP IV alone cuz I wanted the white ones again.  Lord has heard my prayer and I remain humble.

i agree this year looks crazy. something almost every month
i thinking about the 2010 for a daily grind shoe

whats wrong with you guys....

what about the CDP?????????????????

we had alot releasing too every month including the debut of the XX3's ... come onnnnnn

black/white 9's
black cement 3's
bred 4's
fire red v's
carmine 2's
carmin 6
bunny 8's
shadow 10's
taxt 12's
bred 11's
hare 7's
bred 16's

that year had alot of heatttttt

this year dont compare.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

whats wrong with you guys....

what about the CDP?????????????????

we had alot releasing too every month including the debut of the XX3's ... come onnnnnn

black/white 9's
black cement 3's
bred 4's
fire red v's
carmine 2's
carmin 6
bunny 8's
shadow 10's
taxt 12's
bred 11's
hare 7's
bred 16's

that year had alot of heatttttt

this year dont compare.

This yr will easily top 08. Just think about everything coming out.  Cool grey xi, concord xi, infareds, white/cement 3, just those alone would top 08 in my opinion.  But its really just your opinion as to what you like and all that, so

Originally Posted by Nermindee

lol @ "grayles"

laugh.gif

quite honestly with all the rumored and confirmed releases, i do believe they might just over-do-it to some degree. This year many might have to be selective with what they wanna scoop because if you intend on getting damn near every new release then i see many shoeheads signing up for chapter 7 (bankruptcy for those who dont know) 
laugh.gif

Spell correct?
umm ""grails""
buddy do your history
last yr 2009 not the 24
damm your stupid
dont post again plz

Spell correct?
umm ""grails""
buddy do your history
last yr 2009 not the 24
damm your stupid (should be you're)
dont post again plz (i'll post when I feel like it)

Hey, i'm not the only one who doesn't know how to spell.  And my bad y'all on the 2010/XXIV mixup....  I guess the the 2009 jordan wasnt the most memorable and therefore it slipped my mind. So to clarify my statement let me say this, "Notice how the 2009 jordan wasn't called the XXIV and this year's jordan is called the XXV"

Damn, people are so sensitive...

*waits to see pics of the Jordan Gusto*

laugh.gif

If that name happens, I'm blaming the OP.

^ They have a clue. They just don't care about the details that the consumer (us) are concerned about. They're looking at things through their perspective. What makes THEM more money. What they can do to cut their losses down. The times for rewarding loyalty are scarce with them. Every now and then they throw us a release to keep us hooked to the line. So us loyal customers don't go away because we're the anchors that keep Jordan Brand above water. It's business. It always has been. I see the similar thing happening with the Lebron and Kobe lines.

i can see a brang ending, like ''G-unit" but JB. remember, JB is part of nike, 1 of the wealthiest clothing brand ever...

Back
Top Bottom