JB- CAN WE GET A ALL STAR XI COLUMBIA BLUE RETRO

of course we'd LOVE to see these retrod... or any other og colorway (besides breds), but don't get ur hopes up. the way things are slated to go at JBfrom now on, if these did ever retro, they'd be quickstrikes and super-limited.

which is why i'm done with JB. i still got love for JB, which is why i still frequent this forum, but i ain't waisting my time & money on limitedretros with horrible quality.

nike sportswear is on they best bs so i'ma ride out with them for the time being.

I would love to have a pair of these to go along with my space jams!
pimp.gif

i remember bak in the day we had a military IV petition and that seemed to work

I have the 01 Retros but the patent leather isnt as white as they used to be? more like a pearl white/yellowish
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

The Columbia XIs got me into Air Jordans. Here's some pics of one of my OG pairs, and the OG set.

ajxi_columbia-6a.jpg

ajxi_columbia-2a.jpg

ajxi_columbia-21a.jpg

ajxi_og_trio-1a.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
good god!!!

THE 2001 RETROS WERE COMPLETE TRASH THERE WAS NO ICY BLUE TINT TO THE SOLE WHATSOEVER! IF THEY ARE BROUGHT BACK THEY SHOULD BE DONE RIGHT...
qpqyqr.jpg

^^^ thats a nice threesome. i want some columbias and concords made like the ogs. Im finna cry.

those ogs are ridiculous. please bring back the icy blue sole on the white/columbia and the black and white checkered board plate on the black/red. i know thisdream will never come true, but just throwing it out there.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

whoever designed this shoe is a freaking monster. the XI's are perfect!

That would be Mr. Tinker Hatfield, and yes, he is a monster, no doubt about it.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Mine are in pretty good condition, but I could definitely add another pair to my collection!
My favourite CW of the XIs by a mile!! (followed by space jams & black/reds)

4803663248ee0243a06bc19f343026ba0673bac2.pjpg

fe11644b0ca4c03a2677332a371d02e663067b4c.pjpg

DOPE Kicks right there

Wow lol.

I've been saying this since I got my Retros in 2001...

These are my favorite Jordans of all time.

These are what I wanted to be in the pack...

I love this shoe.

jb people watching
3 thoughts.....

COLUMBIA BLUE XI

POWDER BLUE IX

UNC PACK

JUST DO IT

unc pack would be nice. could do an allstar pack with xi's and whatever just as long as the sole is like the og's.

do something different MJ and come out with a home jersey version of the bulls colorway XI's...white/red/black...white upperpart...red patentleather...black soles

Originally Posted by Grailman911

these are my grails. if these released i promise i would cop 3 pairs!!!!!!! an it about to be 09'. time for another XI release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Co-sign

Back
Top Bottom