Jay-z's D.O.A has put a hit on Ron Brownz Career.

yall n_s laughin is the same n_s that was jumpiin off t he couch in the club when pop champagne came on
laugh.gif

"Pop Champagne" was a DOPE record IMO... (I didn't like the orginal version without Jim & Santana tho)...

"Gimmie $20" was DOPE too...

Ns don't like Ron Browz cause of Jay?? Now that's just flat out gay...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

"Pop Champagne" was a DOPE record IMO... (I didn't like the orginal version without Jim & Santana tho)...

"Gimmie $20" was DOPE too...

Ns don't like Ron Browz cause of Jay?? Now that's just flat out gay...
I agree. and i def was one of them ___'s doing the dance and loving that song in the club

but i ain't gonna front like him getting dropped wasnt funny
laugh.gif
. Idfeel sorry for him but Ron Browz is making cake on beats so he good and he milked that Auto tune for what it was and the money.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by haiti5

yall n_s laughin is the same n_s that was jumpiin off t he couch in the club when pop champagne came on
laugh.gif

not exactly

hell nah

somebody go gravedig when that track dropped, i NEVER liked it.

i remember cats on here was like OOO but it go hard in the club though......nah.

an jim an elz was wack as hell on that garbage too.

Somebody give that +%@%! 20 dollars.. he might just need it.

laugh.gif
gooood he was trash pop champaigne was garbage it only flew in NY becasue it was from a NY artist had it been soulja boy it would have gotten ished on.Stick to the beats homie

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I agree. and i def was one of them ___'s doing the dance and loving that song in the club

but i ain't gonna front like him getting dropped wasnt funny
laugh.gif
Same here bro.

*!!+ what y'all say, Pop Champagne and Jumping Out the Window went HARD on a Friday/Saturday night at a jumpoff...'specially when you bent.
Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Hopefully now he can get his eyebrows waxed and get back to producing...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Is it Ron Browz or Ron Brownz
It's Ron Browz but it should be Ron Brow, sort of prophecy to come w/ that semi uni.

Should be on suicide watch, it might really jump out the window
grin.gif

This is the exact same %#+ BIG was talkn about people you love now, but ain't no guarantee they gon love you next year. Most of yall is frontin hard. When Pop Champagne dropped yall was ridin hard now dude got dropped and now it's "good because he was trash anyway", @$#$ outta here with that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

This is the exact same %#+ BIG was talkn about people you love now, but ain't no guarantee they gon love you next year. Most of yall is frontin hard. When Pop Champagne dropped yall was ridin hard now dude got dropped and now it's "good because he was trash anyway", @$#$ outta here with that
smh.gif

Nahhhh neva liked the song... Neva thought he was MC talented.

Only dude thats talented with AT is tpain cuz he actually rips it... ye, rb, gorilla zoe, wayne etc. etc. just sound horrible wit it

I never ****** with this dude, so ya'll can't say I switched up on him.

He shouldn't be mad, because he hopped on a fad, so he really couldn't expect it to not come to an end eventually.

Lucky for him, he still has producing, because his music was straight
sick.gif
....in the worst way possible.

N_ shoulda called himself Ron BUNZ.

Back
Top Bottom