Jay-z went swimming

Anyone know how tall Jay is? He looks really awkward sometimes. The PSs will be priceless.

I think hes like 6'2. Like you know how sometimes there are tall people that are built like normal people, but bigger. Then there are tall people who walk around like they are on stilts and not quite sure of there next step.

Skinny Fat. Worst physique you can have.
vs regular fat?
laugh.gif

i know who wont be in this thread, dueceking.... his boy got da glass joe physique wobbling before super mario 10 count on punchout

in that water.

I think hes like 6'2. Like you know how sometimes there are tall people that are built like normal people, but bigger. Then there are tall people who walk around like they are on stilts and not quite sure of there next step.

This is how he strikes me, just tall and awkward

Hov got that Bobby Hill physique.

With cake like that though and plenty of leisure time, I would be in the gym way more than I am now on beast mode.

:lol: Hov is that dude. Eatin good not worried about a damn thing. Getting his old man on!

Hov is damn near 50 and he rich as hell, you think he's worried about going beast mode in the gym?? :lol:

"...that good life'll give you a belly but it's cool..."

100 cool points to whoever can tell me what song that's from without a Google search.

Hov is damn near 50 and he rich as hell, you think he's worried about going beast mode in the gym?? :lol:

Nah. I don't think he gives any dambs and that's apparent in his physique.

Just saying what I would be doing.

not if you lift....
this

almost nobody his age is hitting the gym anyway..

True. But my pops has a six pack, has always been active and is well past 50. I have good genes, so I would be...

on beast mode. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom