Jay-Z Took Time Off His New Album To Make A New Clothing Line Vol Dame Dash Filed Bankruptcy This AM

Originally Posted by RAWse

How did Dash get so broke?

"Roecawear"
roll.gif

Did his wife take a lot from him in the divorce?

artful dodger was decent before, but now its gonna be flooding department stores and is just gonna saturate the hood

artful dodger was decent before, but now its gonna be flooding department stores and is just gonna saturate the hood

Originally Posted by bns1201

You think so
On another note I still #@$! with artful dodger well there dress shirts at least

You think so
On another note I still #@$! with artful dodger well there dress shirts at least

Damn, Dame lost again. I remember him on MTV crips, poppin tags here and there. He couldn't get out the house without a fresh white t-shirt. I guess he has to settle to doing laundry now. 
laugh.gif

Damn, Dame lost again. I remember him on MTV crips, poppin tags here and there. He couldn't get out the house without a fresh white t-shirt. I guess he has to settle to doing laundry now. 
laugh.gif

It always was garbage IMO, but why are people acting like Jay just bought the brand? He purchased it damn near 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom