Jay-Z: The Blueprint 3 post vol. in stores this hovember

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I think he should name it something else, cuz I doubt it will live up to the first one.

most definitely the blueprint was an instant classic i dont think anything jay does now will ever live up to that album
smokin.gif

And even though these _ talk greasy 'bout me
Ask them how they gon' eat without me
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

bridge at the end is
pimp.gif

not mind blowin. but maybe i'm just like this cuz i've been listenin non-stop to just blaze with all these just blaze threads.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

10+ pages in the next 72 hours.

people really cosigning this BS? this is going to be the worst out of the three EASILY like henz0 said ...i love Hov #!$ but cmon man this N' cant beserious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

people really cosigning this BS? this is going to be the worst out of the three EASILY like henz0 said ...i love Hov #!$ but cmon man this N' cant be serious
laugh.gif

People here also said AG was going to be worst than Cam's Public Enemy Mixtape...so why should anyone take opinions on here for more than what theyare?

yeah I'm not a big fan of artists tryna name projects after a previous acclaimed album

with that being said, we'll see...but I see this being his "yea, its officially time to sit yo #+$ down" album... hope Im wrong...

timbo...smh...ridiculous. he can't be stopped. the song is good. without the dj, its probably a lot hotter.

this song aint gone b on nothin...its too early and this sound like a timbo throwaway... he rppin it tho...

I like the track.

I trust that Jay will deliver on this album.

I hope that there can be a NaS and Kiss appearance on the album.
eek.gif

I really don't care what he names the album...
laugh.gif
actin like it will have an impact on if it's good or not...song was pretty good

Yall N's is ******ed.

You know this ain't gonna be on no damn album... it's just Jay sayin "
laugh.gif
... I have your attention once again."

eek.gif

wow

son went from being retired to now dropping albums like hot potatoes...

to those who think this might flop or be garbage, remember what a lot of y'all were saying before AG dropped and how quick y'all changed your opinionsafter...
smh.gif

the "old man jigga needs to retire" talk should have been put to rest with AG...son never lost his flow

Back
Top Bottom