JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

User Actions
Follow

solange knowlesVerified account
‏@solangeknowles
#wheniwaslittle I tried to kill my sisters teenage boyfriend (not a secret scince she blabbed about it on letterman) I had a GREAT plan. :smile:

(2009)

_ is crazy forreal.

Solange > nas> jay

Naslost2.gif

So what I'm hearing from someone close to the situation (i feel like Stephen A. Smith lol) is that Jay has been beating Bey for a minute now and goes on boning sprees with side chicks. Solo is already off her rocker, so something happened that triggered her blow up.

Bey and Jay have been in turmoil for a min now. Supposedly she had her ring tat removed, and even Jay makes references on MGHG about their problems.

Anyways, thought id share.....
I knew Jay had past problems with abusing women but I'd hope this isn't true at all.
By far the weakest Jay-Z roast

Jay-Z_07-10-2013.jpg

Unsubscribed :pimp:
It's hard to top Ether :smokin

Last edited:
now all those memes I seen on IG make sense. 

roll.gif
@ the camel gifs

Last edited:

NAH **** OUTTA HERE MAN
Don't ever disrespect nas like that
Son was sweating and he was rocking the mic too hard so he couldn't wipe the sweat off his dome so he got his mans to wipe it off. That's just love.
Y'all sus boys is trying too hard man
Meanwhile, Jay-Z gettin his manhood took by solara in an elevator. Son is soft

NAH **** OUTTA HERE MAN
Son was sweating and he was rocking the mic too hard so he couldn't wipe the sweat off his dome so he got his mans to wipe it off. That's just love.

Even after all this, and hearing how she was almost a teenage murderer, and her bipolarness, I'd still secrete my man juices all in her and raise the babies.

Last edited:
NAH **** OUTTA HERE MAN
:stoneface:

A real Ny ***** lets that sweat drip son

Back
Top Bottom