[| -- Jay-Z & Live Nation Presents: THE BLUEPRINT 3 North American Tour (Canadian Dates) -- |]

In related news, A.Keys is confirmed for the Toronto performance.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

who knows what shirts are going to be sold? cant attend but i told a friend to buy me a shirt and just wanted to know whats available

^ The shirts are on the Rocawear site, I think. The only one missing is the Run This Town one.

Keys is said to be flying with Hov to Canada following the Yankees performance (now on the 29th). They are apparently going to be appearing together on theHalloween edition of MOD.

Check the Concert Thread in the Music Forum someone breaks down what Shirts were on sale.

I'm guessing that's only where Memphis Bleek will go and that the actual afterparty is still indeed at Marben.

NEW YORK - The lyrics to Jay'z "Empire State of Mind" are sometimes as raw as New York, but it looks like the rapper will clean up that language when he performs his city anthem at the World Series.

A source close to the rapper who requested anonymity because the person was not authorized to speak on the matter says Jay-Z won't utter curses or other raw language included in his hit, which has been blasted by the New York Yankees during their playoff run.

Jay-Z and fellow New Yorker Alicia Keys were due to perform "Empire" before Game 1 between the Yankees and the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday at Yankee Stadium. But because of rainy weather, their performance will now be on Thursday. It's not clear if Game 1 will be postponed.

http://www.metronews.ca/ottawa/ente...p-raw-language-in-empire-hit-for-world-series

How will that go for the show in London, Ontario tomorrow? First pitch is at 7:57 PM, so that performance should be at 7:30ish? Given he'll have about anhour and a half extra time because of openers but I have a feeling there will be a delayed show tomorrow in London.

Speechless.

Can't even imagine what the Toronto show will be like.

Highlight of the night (besides most of Hov's set): P grinding up on this girl on stage: "Give it up for the white girl!!!"

<>.

A RARE Saturday Night Concert at the ACC and for it to be a Hip Hop/Rock/Soft Punk Show whatever makes it that much better and rare.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Speechless.

Can't even imagine what the Toronto show will be like.

Highlight of the night (besides most of Hov's set): P grinding up on this girl on stage: "Give it up for the white girl!!!"
I should be sleeping right now, but just to let everyone know who didnt hit up the Tdot concert...

%*%% was LIVE
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Drizzy dropped by to show some love...some fool was tryna tell me he surprised he was there...
indifferent.gif

overall, if you missed this one, you missed a damn lot.

Hip Hop Show of 2009, Hov's best Toronto Concert since the '99 Hard Knock Life Tour.

I was at the 9/11 Concert and MSG seemed dead most of the time while Toronto was nuts from top to bottom, I did miss J.Cole though.

there wasn't alot of people when J.Cole performed. overall great show though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and
roll.gif
@ the lady showing the earrings.

amazing concert. best one i've ever been to.
only thing i had a problem with was these dudes throwing t-shirts into the crowd in my section.
and there was NO songs from REASONABLE DOUBT the whole night. no dead presidents, no feelin it. only complaint, but not even major.
the crowd was great, and Hov was killing it. it feels good to go to a concert and know each song word for word.
for everyone who missed it, you should be ashamed of yourselves. haha

Spectacular show by Jay........first time seeing him live as well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was pretty impressed with J Cole as well.....

and there was NO songs from REASONABLE DOUBT the whole night. no dead presidents

correct me if im wrong (since I was already half-deaf by this time), but didnt he spit a verse from DP? when he saw that sign talkin about"Illuminate...."

I was wishing he'd do some RD songs as well.

and Pharell not taking his meds for the night =
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom