Jay Z has a new chain.. Vol. ILLUMINATI

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by cartune

CharmCityKid wrote:

roll.gif

on another note, i think we have enough jay z/illuminati posts. anyone who doesn't believe it at this point is either...

a. just plain dumb
b. blind
c. in denial
d. a jayz stan
Or....

e. Reads books and not youtube videos
f. Works in the music industry and understands that Jay doesnt even control his own career.
g. Knows Jay Z personally

c. in denial
im sure you have plenty experience with that.

please don't make my shoulders clap

owwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

219tq43.jpg

roll.gif

on another note, i think we have enough jay z/illuminati posts. anyone who doesn't believe it at this point is either...

a. just plain dumb
b. blind
c. in denial
d. a jayz stan

not lame enough to buy into illuminati talk or educated enough to recognize a fool when he sees one

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Really stop with this Jay Illuminati crap, I'm sure a group of rich white dudes wouldn't let Jay in their group.

This. 13 years ago these dudes were in the projects.

it is what is is, yall put in to it too much...

whats up with NT always posting stuff straight from mediatakeout.com, i swear everytime i see something posted on there it becomes a new topic here

when summer hits and the sun is beating ya'll can stay wearing all black everything.
laugh.gif

219tq43.jpg

roll.gif

a. just plain dumb
b. blind
c. in denial
d. a jayz stan
Or....

f. Works in the music industry and understands that Jay doesnt even control his own career.

OR....

Really doesn't care if Jay-Z is or not. Point is at this point anyone caring doesn't know anything as a fact, they're just skeptics. And as long as he doesn't come out and say openly that he worships the devil, I'll keep listening to his music as I so choose to do so. I think some of ya'll should do the same.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Diego

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

well what do you know jay biting off someone again...this time kanye
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

??

Its true.
Jay been riding Kanye for a while.

kanye was the first to have that jesus face necklace

eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Your ignorance is laughable

http://www.thehiphopworld.com/images/biggie018.jpg

http://www.thehiphopworld.com/images/biggie002.jpg

Now go sit in the corner.... sounding like an herb.

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

really though....who cares? all these "jay-z is illuminati" threads stay reaching
smh.gif
Seriously. I've yet to hear a logical explanation on why it even matters or why it concerns any of these fools

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

219tq43.jpg

roll.gif

a. just plain dumb
b. blind
c. in denial
d. a jayz stan
Or....

OR....

Really doesn't care if Jay-Z is or not. Point is at this point anyone caring doesn't know anything as a fact, they're just skeptics. And as long as he doesn't come out and say openly that he worships the devil, I'll keep listening to his music as I so choose to do so. I think some of ya'll should do the same.

Apparently, Jay comfortable with the speculation, so don't criticize people for riding with it.

Back
Top Bottom