Jay-Z Feat. Santogold - Brooklyn (Go Hard) (Production By Kanye West)

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

purplehazze96 wrote:

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:

abeautifulhaze wrote:

purplehazze96 wrote:

I'm only 20 seconds in but my God this beat is
eek.gif

mattmatics wrote:

his flow sucks on this track.

what i would give for that RD flow, he hasn't spit like that this decade
Its called progression.

Production hasn't sounded like RD production this decade either.

Dudes are mad unrealistic sometimes.

Word! How and why would you even expect the same flow when production has evolved?! If anything you should also expect ones flow to evolve
too.

laugh.gif
at you guys speaking all matter of fact. Progression? naw, generally when something
looses value or substance we call it regression. The evolution of production has nothing to do with it. Scarface has kept his flow in tact since he first
switched it up 17 years ago. Jay's flow on RD>* and if it aint broke don't fix it, that's just my opinion. I didn't bash Jay or anything,
i just mentioned something that's on my hypothetical hip hop chirstmas list. Excuse me for speaking badly about "his holiness," i should of
known better.

*cues Seinfeld .gif*

Nah man I cant co-sign that. Jays music/flow has not lost value or substance in fact he has made some of his best music in the latter part of his
career. Flows are meant to evolve and great artists evolve and continue to make great music. The continuation of making great music is the true measuring
stick of progress when it comes to music. Jay has continued to make great music while his flow has evolved and that's exactly what makes him a great
artist.

We're not talking about his ability to continually make great music. We agree on that. Just because his flow has evolved doesn't mean it's served his music for the better. Once again, imo his flow earlier in his career was
eek.gif
, lately not so much. Many times it's hurt his albums and tracks imo.
I agree with you. More so with the way he makes his voice sound now. I like that laid back, sounds like these bars that make you go"
eek.gif
HOW DID HE THINK OF THAT?" type effortless flow. Thats Jay in hisprime.

None the less, this song is crack.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

song is fire......so is that gonna be on both the notorious movie soundtrack and bp3? or just the movie soundtrack

It'll be on the Notorious soundtrack.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

this track is garbage. santogold's OG track was better. not really a "featuring" track... 'ye just sampled her track for the hook/beat.

If you didn't skim thru the track, you would of caught her verse at the end Mr. "know it all".

smh, whatever. i still dig Shove It more than this joint. and im pretty positive that those drums are from the tepr remix of shove it. id have to dig in thecrates to confirm....

however... i appreciate you pointing this out.... santogold wrecked it. her verse was better than jays....

i'm a jay fan... but he hasn't been puttin it down lately. history was okay, jockin jay-z was knockin though....

ehh its iight i guess.... sounds too much like swagger like us... it might have to grow on me...

Track is sick

Song is mediocre

I cant see how some of yall are going crazy over it...

The beat is sooooooo dope but that damn sample didn't have to play during the entire song. Sounds like Swagga Like Us but this is a real ill song

that santogold loop is extremely annoying. ye needs to get rid of it and it will be on point.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

THIS IS BLACK HOODIE RAP.

Edit all your previous posts you doubting mofos.
roll.gif

Act like you didnt post this a week and a half ago like .... its comin in a few hrs i promise!!

Back
Top Bottom