Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

I'm watching some of the replay right now, they got commercials running now, I think they fixed the terrible censors, they cut out can't tell menothing and probably edited alot more footage out, but the show looks alot better because there were new camera angles added. I'll just stick to the one onyoutube.

pimp.gif
@ Jay shouting out people in thecrowd closing the show

Dope concert! wish i was there

yo I really want this concert in HD in the My Videos folder on my computer.

Help me out. Links?

the ending was weak imo.. should've gone out with a song.. not just shouting out the crowd for 10 min.. kinda corny

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

the ending was weak imo.. should've gone out with a song.. not just shouting out the crowd for 10 min.. kinda corny
yea, I wish he would have done empire state of mind again or somethin good to close the show
ohwell.gif

What page do I go to see all of the artist that were there? Im on my phone and it takes forever. Was eminem there?

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

What page do I go to see all of the artist that were there? Im on my phone and it takes forever. Was eminem there?
mary blige, kanye west, rihanna, beyonce, swizz beats, John Mayer, Diddy and I forgot her name but she was alicia key's stand in

Don't forget Skateboard P and J Cole Cudi (good catch, DT).

Shorty's name was Bridget Kelly aka BK.

I have hi-res pics of Rihanna. But I don't want to bog the thread down for the 56kers.

Anyone know how to post it so that it's a small pic and when you click it, the big pic comes up?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

mary blige, kanye west, rihanna, beyonce, swizz beats, John Mayer, Diddy and I forgot her name but she was alicia key's stand in

+ Pharrell & Kid Cudi.

J.Cole wasn't on the stage he was in the stands.

Concert was great, about what I expected. A bit off topic, but does ANYONE have or know a place where I can get a dvd/video of the 10th anniversary ReasonableDoubt Concert at Radio City Music Hall? I have looked all over for a full copy of the concert, I know it was taped.

Show was off the hook..So much weed smoke were i was @..my boy was getting tight cause he didnt think about bringin some weed to the show....i was cool on itthough..all in all i had good seats I was in the 400 so i saw everything..Night was epic..I was surrounded by white women..lol..

I know im late buy bear with me

anyway i just got done watching it on TV to see how it compared to actually being there Live **here http://www.dctobc.com/2009/09/jay-z-fuse-concert-footage/

and i can say that watching it on TV made it seem wack. It did not do it justice at all.

Jay had the crowd boomin all night the guest were hot and Jay kept moving all around stage and had the audience in it the whole time

that front row they kept showing on Tv looked lame as hell. But more than that the TV did not do it justice on how loud it truly was in there. Up in 331 were Iwas it was jumpin.

and i had a view of the rest of the crowd I can say for everyone that didnt drop 1500 on some seats in the first row it was jumping there too.

I would say this was his best show since Fade the Black (1) this being (2)

I wish dude would of done more of his older songs on RD but I look at it like that Fade the Black concert in 04 was old Jay and this one was new Jay. No betterno worse just different.

thats really all i got. I loved the showed. The guest were amazing. i didnt love the 25 dollar shirt prices though and they ran small as hell.

and since we gotta post pics to prove it here you go

b5pagl.jpg

(tried to take a pic of the markee but the $$@$ flashed as i took the pic but on everything i love that was taken by me that night ****peep the umbrella it wasraining that night)

11aaeyg.jpg

dbjmle.jpg

***But real talk getting to see Diddy get on stage and do his diddy dance for no reason (
roll.gif
) worth the price of admission alone.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

***But real talk getting to see Diddy get on stage and do his diddy dance for no reason (
roll.gif
) worth the price of admission alone.

1. How far into the video to see this?
2. Who's making the .gif?

Back
Top Bottom