Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

Q needs to stop on the status updates on Facebook
smh.gif

I gotta listen to Hov for the rest of the night Im so amp'd
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
...Cant knock the hustle
pimp.gif

<>

yp... It was a good concert.. but he didn't bring it bring it like i thought he would... It was a lil better than an average Jay-Z concert.. but itwasn't EPIC like I was expecting.. I'm not hatin.. just sayin

Honestly, Jay had some WAY better concerts than this one. It felt like the crowd wasnt really bouncing or making enough noise and Hov was all over the place attimes

Show was solid. Not epic. I was mad it was kinda short to me. Not a lot or songs from RD but I leave happy non the less. I'll call te show great sure butanything more no

NEW YORK!

Damn well nuts...

I've knocked Hov many times for being good but not a showman like Wayne or Kanye and he still really isn't, dude was running out of breath but tonightwas great. Like I mentioned to others the only thing was it seems as though this def confirmed the past is the past and the Roc-A-Fella is no more. It wasmissing the Hood Classics with guests like Beans, Freeway, The Gunnaz and Bleek together, shocked there was no Em or Nas thought at least one would show up andwith Fuse stating that the Show might go over curfew I thought it was going to be a bit longer.

- ALLURE!
eek.gif

- The Crowd when Kanye got into his mini set
eek.gif

- The Queen pulling those dance moves
eek.gif

-
smh.gif
Diddy
- John Mayer
eek.gif

- Swizzy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Mad props to Kid Cudi well deserved
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This #+%%@ Fab was there and Jay couldn't throw him up there for "Brooklyn" during that set?

smh.gif
People who get Stage seats should answer a quiz or some !+#% before enteringthe venue with a disclaimer that they could lose their seat, that section was dead and just posing like they were cool no energy and not knowing songs. The FTBCrowd had more energy than a good amount of that Floor Section.

Great concert. honestly never saw him before, but I expected more. he is still awesome dont get me wrong. lol @ him giving shoutouts to every person in theaudience.

No lie, I think Hov eased up a bit on the show due to it being nationally televised and whatnot.

He easily could have spazzed.... But kind of played it safe.

He had to appeal to his sponsors as well as the masses.

Dammn I watched it on TV. Due to damn scalpers and whatnot.

I liked it, but I also feel he didn't go as hard as he could. He could have brought more guests out. As someone mentioned, epic would have been Nas comingout.

And yea the crowd was type wack. Idk, maybe it's because when I go to a concert I go ALL OUT!! I mean I lose my voice before the 2nd song is up lol. Wordto Nas concerts at the Hammerstein. I woulda been yelling every single word to the songs out at the top of my lungs!!

Back
Top Bottom