Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

B gonna slap Jay hard for that one: "You real fine right there"

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

It'd be funny if Jim Jones was hiding in the crowd and he'd be like "I see you with the braids...is...is that Jimmy?
eek.gif
"

roll.gif

It'd be funny if Jim Jones was hiding in the crowd and he'd be like "I see you with the braids...is...is that Jimmy?
eek.gif
"

Originally Posted by Big J 33

People are just going to start killing themselves after Jay-Z gives them a shotout...

Nothing else to live for
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All the people he shouted out spontaneously combusted from the excitement of being called out by Hova

I can hear him shouting out a NT'er now...

"You homeboy with the tight %$% Gucci polo... they make Louie belts in your size, son?"

roll.gif
smh.gif

Hey_

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Damn Jay.

Forever Young is SO gay,

leave that stuff for Dylan.

Julius F. Wrek
alien.gif

It is.

Get the stars out your eyes.

Julius F. Wrek

Tell me, what makes it so gay?

Jay is the supposed "King" of Hip-Hop,

in my mind thats a position in which you're supposed to set the trend, not follow it.

It doesn't fit Jay.

I do admire him trying new things, such as working with Grizzly Bear/MGMT/Hudson as well as other indie artists,

however, that song/sound is for more the Kid Cudi/Drake scene/age group.

He should just do what makes him great, and not emulate.

edit: my sig was in the wrong place.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

eek.gif
"
LMAO

yo Jay is that dude....nice show....cool ending
pimp.gif

He shoulda performed that Thank You
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

People are just going to start killing themselves after Jay-Z gives them a shotout...

Nothing else to live for
I almost got one, I had floor tickets at a concert in Oct., and if I was only a few feet closer I KNOW he would have seen me. I was still onlylike 40 feet away from ol boy though, goin bonkers.

Back
Top Bottom