Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

illmatic34 wrote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

THE GOAT
Now let's not get started...

2vws5ld.gif

Man, I know this is wild.... But I wish he had Nas come out and do Ether and then Hov do Takeover and then they both do Success or some #@%!.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Can you even argue that this guy isn't the greatest rapper of all time after all this?
No need to start that. But he damn sure can put on a show, can't say too many rappers could hang on stage with 2 hours straight of hits tokeep a crowd moving

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

i dont even want to imagine how crazy the backstage of that building must be looking like right now! jeeezzussss!!!!!
You can probably choke off the smell of money and weed smoke.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm trying to think what song can he do that would truly cement this night in greatness...and the only thing I can think of is Renegades or either of the Nas tracks

Dead Presidents with Nas comin out

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm trying to think what song can he do that would truly cement this night in greatness...and the only thing I can think of is Renegades or either of the Nas tracks

Dead Presidents with Nas comin out

i hate nas..but thatd be ill
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

yo.. i know drake's not about to come out.
wheel chair jimmy.

EDIT: I wonder how many people are sitting at home all hyped because "Drake's about to come out"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom