Originally Posted by dakid23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You sound like a school girl... + do you have sources within the Jay-Z camp 
nerd.gif
Don't her family have a free Popeye's for life card or something?
nerd.gif
Man what are you sayin?
laugh.gif
lol re read what i wrote. "heard" is what i said.

anyways a lot of people in this thread really dont believe she was pregnant. that gif from the interview up there pretty much hits the nail on the head. pregnant women get swollen feet right? why was she wearing heels just days before the "birth"?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

This is what I read on Facebook..The things these hood chicks believe is ridiculous
laugh.gif

"I.V.Y= IIIuminatis very youngest B.L.U.E= born living under evil spelt backwards (eulb Yvi)= Latin for lucifers daughter..."

I was dying that this girl reposted this w/o even doing any research of any kind..10 seconds on Google will tell you that Elub Yvi aren't even words in Latin

I been hearing hoodrats at school talk about this all week.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

+!!# sounds so damn dumb.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

gif.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't really care either way but I don't see how people could think she was actually pregnant after seeing this clip.

And
roll.gif
at the thought that the picture of B in the bathing suit is "evidence" that she was pregnant when she doesn't even look remotely close to being pregnant in the picture.  I mean, you can still see her six-pack and everything...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Tim Tebow as an avid worshiper of God successfully took away the spotlight from Beyonce and Jay-Z

THEREFORE

I have come to the conclusion that the there is a holy war over the media as we speak

good day

I think Tom Brady sold his soul to the Satan for devilishly good looks, a model wife and talent---the Broncos Pats game is gonna be epic GO SATAN!!
roll.gif

Brady
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Man all Im saying is that I think Beyonce and Jay Z should do a like a reality show of some sort.
Correct me if Im wrong cause I mite be..... but isn't Kaynye banging Kim Kardashian 

oh yeah!!!!  "Kardashian "  I spelled that right on the first try too.
grin.gif
I was at the grocery store and I read on some magazine that she was cheating with Kanye West. The first thought that came to my mind was "damn Yeezy." Then I thought of how it probably is true because lets say the truth, who wouldn't have sex with Kanye and be able to say "Yeezy taught me." For real though, if I cant have Kim Kardashian I would want her to be with Kanyeezus. If you love something you should let it be free. Then I though of how much B.S this new law is because I had to carry my groceries to the car without any bags.

also that is a beautiful song that Hov dropped.
tumblr_lf6r0v46oM1qbvihuo1_500.gif

Did this dude really just say this?

13 pgs...on a male dominated form at that...hell i dont even give a damn. NT is comedy

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by BronLe

That broad was not pregnant. She said that she was 3 months pregnant when she announced it at the MTV video awards. That was august 28th. Fast forward to January 8th, that would only make her 7 months pregnant, if we actually believed that three month bit. That is one premature baby. 

Serious Question: How does it affect you either way? Does it get you less/more booty? Less/more money?

Enlighten me...

Does quoting my and responding in large red letters make you think yo Johnson will get bigger? Damn internet gansters! Stop acting like you educated. You know damn well you flunked getting yo GED. 
856351f845737871e7de6d649da25d0c417c553_r.jpg

In addition to being the most popular baby in the world, Blue Ivy is also the name of a new and popular weed in Los Angeles. Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby girl Blue Ivy Carter has inspired “OG Blue Ivy,

lol at naming bud after a infant
roll.gif

but in other ridiculous news, this %%%#+ Hov is stop saying the word B____ to show respect to Blue Ivy
eyes.gif

Before I got in the game, made a change, and got rich,
I didn’t think hard about using the word B—-.
I rapped, I flipped it, I sold it, I lived it
now with my daughter in this world
I curse those that give it.
I never realized while on the fast track
that I’d give riddance to the word !$*$%, to leave her innocence in tact.
No man will degrade her, or call her out her name
the women won’t despise her and call her the same.
I know it’s gonna miss me
cuz we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees
when we all used to hang out front
singing 99 problems but a lady ain’t one.
Excuse me miss, can I be your mister
cuz I can tell the difference from a little girl and a sister,
She never grew up, her father left her alone
I promise not to talk like we used to
until Kingdom Come.
I’m so focused on your future,
The degradation has passed
I wish you wealth, health, and insight
forever young you may pass.
Blue Ivy Carter, my angel.

he act like his daughter isn't gonna listen to any of his older songs in the future
laugh.gif

but Hov <>

... You can’t spend two decades referring to other men’s daughters as b*tches and ++%#, and then somehow decide that your own daughter is going to be exempt from the game. You, my brother, have given nearly every inch of your creative productivity toward murdering your daughter’s self and public image before she was even born....

Originally Posted by RetroSan

lol at naming bud after a infant
roll.gif

but in other ridiculous news, this %%%#+ Hov is stop saying the word B____ to show respect to Blue Ivy
eyes.gif

Before I got in the game, made a change, and got rich,
I didn’t think hard about using the word B—-.
I rapped, I flipped it, I sold it, I lived it
now with my daughter in this world
I curse those that give it.
I never realized while on the fast track
that I’d give riddance to the word !$*$%, to leave her innocence in tact.
No man will degrade her, or call her out her name
the women won’t despise her and call her the same.
I know it’s gonna miss me
cuz we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees
when we all used to hang out front
singing 99 problems but a lady ain’t one.
Excuse me miss, can I be your mister
cuz I can tell the difference from a little girl and a sister,
She never grew up, her father left her alone
I promise not to talk like we used to
until Kingdom Come.
I’m so focused on your future,
The degradation has passed
I wish you wealth, health, and insight
forever young you may pass.
Blue Ivy Carter, my angel.

he act like his daughter isn't gonna listen to any of his older songs in the future
laugh.gif

but Hov <>
Sad that his lovely wife didn't influence him to not wanna say that word.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

... You can’t spend two decades referring to other men’s daughters as b*tches and ++%#, and then somehow decide that your own daughter is going to be exempt from the game. You, my brother, have given nearly every inch of your creative productivity toward murdering your daughter’s self and public image before she was even born....
so true 
i guess jay aint big pimpen anymore

Does quoting my and responding in large red letters make you think yo Johnson will get bigger? Damn internet gansters! Stop acting like you educated. You know damn well [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you flunked getting yo GED[/color].
Oh.

Back
Top Bottom