Javale Mcgee does it again!!

I know people say it probably in a joking way.. but there seriously has to be something wrong with this guy's brain.

love how he always runs back down the floor like don't $#%@ faze him

bippity boppity bippity boppity

love how he always runs back down the floor like don't $#%@ faze him

bippity boppity bippity boppity

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I know people say it probably in a joking way.. but there seriously has to be something wrong with this guy's brain.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i hope they get his tendencies right next year in nba 2k... lol have him doing all kinds of dumb $+*$
laugh.gif

i hope they get his tendencies right next year in nba 2k... lol have him doing all kinds of dumb $+*$
laugh.gif

When he first got to the Wiz i remember telling somebody that he's never gonna "get it"...years later he still aint gain 1 point on his bball IQ
laugh.gif

When he first got to the Wiz i remember telling somebody that he's never gonna "get it"...years later he still aint gain 1 point on his bball IQ
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure mind is set on proving he can jump high regardless of the circumstances. It reaffirms them of his "potential". 

I'm pretty sure mind is set on proving he can jump high regardless of the circumstances. It reaffirms them of his "potential". 

Back
Top Bottom