Javale Mcgee does it again!!

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Parsons is killing em' with those put back dunks!

laugh.gif
maybe i'm just new school, but this is a business...

sale some tickets. THROW IT DOWN BIG MAN THROW IT DOWN!!!!

laugh.gif
maybe i'm just new school, but this is a business...

sale some tickets. THROW IT DOWN BIG MAN THROW IT DOWN!!!!

i need to watch more wizards game. they look like the Cleveland Indians from the movie Major League.

and the dunk was weak.

i need to watch more wizards game. they look like the Cleveland Indians from the movie Major League.

and the dunk was weak.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

and the dunk was weak.
Yeah its so bad its good entertainment.  I watched the game live.  McGee got banged on 3 times.  Parsons was the worst tho.  Dalembert got him twice too.

John Wall is exciting, Nick Young is exciting, Blatche makes you go
indifferent.gif
 all game.  Jordan Crawford thinks he's Kobe.  And McGee tries to block and dunk EVERYTHING.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

and the dunk was weak.
Yeah its so bad its good entertainment.  I watched the game live.  McGee got banged on 3 times.  Parsons was the worst tho.  Dalembert got him twice too.

John Wall is exciting, Nick Young is exciting, Blatche makes you go
indifferent.gif
 all game.  Jordan Crawford thinks he's Kobe.  And McGee tries to block and dunk EVERYTHING.

I saw nothing wrong with that backboard dunk, even if they have a losing record. Besides, it's not like the wizards were down by 25 at that point. Exciting dunks are supposed to get the team hyped up, and he was all alone, it's not like he did it with three people guarding him or something. So guys aren't supposed to windmill or do 360s anymore just because they're on losing teams?

Back
Top Bottom