Jason Kidd Daydreams Of Playing With LeBron In Cleveland?

Seriously though, who wouldn't?

Anyways, Nets got a better chance of getting James then Cavs getting Kidd.

Mow 'em down RJ!!
laugh.gif

jefferson%20bed%201.jpg

And this is supposedly who he was engaged to.

163286455-M.jpg

RJ with the wink to let ya'll know that he's using the "sweet" angle to get in the panties.

DSC00931.JPG

DSC00930.JPG

looks like RJs standards didnt change when he got his fat NBA contract.

Even dudes like Mikki Moore should be pullin 7-9s with their money

Of course those girls could just be friends.

SMH if hes smashin that second to last chick though.

Well, hopefully next week we will hear how Kidd wouldn't mind playing in Orlando to be with dwight howard, or maybe to denver to be with carmelo, or maybe,just maybe there will be an article on how team USA just wants to be on one team together for an NBA regular season.

These stories are begining to get old. The Laker trade rumors are one thing since they are from last year and it almost happened but Cleveland?

Who would they trade? More players like the Kwame Browns and Jordan Farmars. I guess the players in those roles would be Shannon Brown, Damon Jones, DonyellMarshall, or even Daniel Gibson.

Cleveland has a better shot at Bibby (whether you guys want him or not) than Kidd and if he is traded, you need one hell of a package and maybe even a thirdteam.

I'm personally tired of hearing Jason Kidd "dreams of yada yada yada" stories.

Play in NJ or if you wanna leave, leave. Stop talking

after last nights battle b/t the celts and cavs, might have the league's best rivalry....imagine jkidd thrown in there. but yeah, who wouldnt want to playwith lebron?

If Cavs COULD land Kidd without giving up Big Z, Larry or LBJ, then maybe Larry could be productive as a 2 guard, where he prospers most. I hate seeing him runthe point.

its nice to think about but it will never happen, like KG and Kobe in LA, we'll just all keeping dreaming about what could happen instead of what willacutally happen, NOTHING!

dang, bball players take pics with chicks and dudes think they smashed every single one of em, because they took pics with em.

next time i see any of u dudes taking pics with a male celeb or sports star, i'll assume u got smashed.

its nice to think about but it will never happen, like KG and Kobe in LA, we'll just all keeping dreaming about what could happen instead of what will acutally happen, NOTHING!

Ever think AI and Melo be on the same team with Camby?

How about KG Ray Allen and PP?
tired.gif

next time i see any of u dudes taking pics with a male celeb or sports star, i'll assume u got smashed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom