Jason Kidd Daydreams Of Playing With LeBron In Cleveland?

Link

November 28, 2007 - 8:37 pm
Kidd_Jason_njn.jpg
SI.com -
Something tells me that Jason Kidd wouldn't mind playing with LeBron James. Sooner rather than later.

"I always keep in touch with LeBron,'' said Kidd, who became friends with James while they played for USA Basketball last summer in Las Vegas. "I think the sky's the limit for him. We hung out a lot this summer in Vegas and I appreciate the work ethic, that he doesn't just rely on his talent and that he wants to get as much information as possible. Me being on another team, I don't mind cheering for somebody because I want him to be the best that he can be.''

Kidd admits that he and James daydream about contending for championships together in Cleveland. "There's a little talk,'' Kidd said. "But I told him, 'What-ifs can get you in trouble. You go out there and do your thing, and if I don't get to play with you until this summer [at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing], then that's the way it's meant to be. But the big thing is for you to go out there and lead your team.' And that's what he's doing.'

Kidd told SI.com Tuesday that he has no plans to publicly force a trade -- an attempt that failed three years ago. So long as he keeps playing at a high level, Kidd is convinced he'll wind up playing for a contender, whether in New Jersey or elsewhere.

"In this business, it always works out somehow, some way,'' he said. "And if you start to manage stuff, it tends to go the opposite way and it doesn't help you. I've been there, done that.

"So you just play it out. This is my job. That's what you have to do. You learn from what you've gone through early on in your career, and you tend not to make that same kind of mistake.''

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If the cavs can get him, its going to put them near to over the top.

But, again, its what if's. Its just what if. Nothing more. lets leave it at that.

double triple double trouble

It took me nearly 10 tries to figure out what you said.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Kidd wouldn't get as many rebounds in Cleveland, that's a sure thing. There's no Big Z, Drew Gooden, LeBron in NJ.

It ain't nice to tease Cleveland fans like that...

What are they gonna give up? Hughes and Ira Newble?
roll.gif

If Kidd and James were teammates in Cleveland, I would expect no less than the two of them joining together to get Drew Gooden to average a triple-double.

Now THAT... would be impressive.

laugh.gif

What are they gonna give up? Hughes and Ira Newble?
Andy!!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just more rumors & what ifs...expect a lot of those throughout the season, especially around the trade deadline. Hopefully he stays here, tough start tothe season but once we bounce back hopefully all will be well, then hopefully people will stop over analyzing his comments.

And I daydream about having sexual relations with Halle Barry; doesn't mean it holds any weight.

Maybe Kidd has so many problems with his women because he's daydreaming about men.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I just realized this will turn into a bunch of Cavs fans saying it will happen......ugh..
laugh.gif
You know the thing is,

If someone would ask Kobe if he'd like to play with Steve Nash...what would he say?
If someone would ask Gilbert if he'd like to play with Tim Duncan...what would he say?
If someone would ask Carmelo if he'd like to play with KG...what would he say?

Etc..

Like I said, over analyzing, Kidd made the point to the team as a Captain not to long ago to step up. Simple Captain move, & you know what? It worked,winning 3 in a row. But just a week later the writer probably asked a question similar to what I posted above about Kidd playing with LeBron. Now, really...

What would he say

Hell, that pic provides evidence.

Look at his damn fingers on her back, like he's afraid to touch her.

Look at his face. "Enh, she's cute I guess.
ohwell.gif
For agirl."

laugh.gif

I keed, I keed.

Back
Top Bottom