Japanese whalers destroy Sea Shepherd's Ady Gil speedboat

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a626542d970b-500pi

would love to know how the japanese come up with their yearly "research" total of whales to slaughter. amazing how every other country on the planetis able to do their research on whales without harpooning a thousand whales every year. but it's all about "research" right? even says so onthe side of the whale processing ship in big letters so it must be ok then
eyes.gif

i love it when the japanese news media refers to the sea shepherds as terrorists, what a joke. everytime the sea sheperd sails back into port the police makea big old show just for the sake of politics and then let them all go because behind the political show, they all support the sea shepherd

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm not surprised.
If you seen the show Whale Wars, you'd know that the crew is comprised of half-wit volunteers that have no business on the see, let alone on small speedboats racing around the Arctic trying to intercept huge whaling ships. A lot of the blame should probably go to the person behind the wheel of the boat.
this.

Never mind there are lots of issues that could be better off getting that kinda money thrown at it. Forget the homeless people or starving children! Save thewhales!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

looks to me like the positioned themselves in front of the boat...

if you look at the back of their boat @ 15-16 seconds and onwards... you can tell they throttle up by the wake

I'm thinkin that they saw they were gonna get hit and tried to get out waaay too late. Either way - Ady pilot suuucks and is possibly stupid.

Jacked up how they sprayed up even after the hit too.. haha

"I wanna roll with him, a hot pair we will be

I don't give a crap bout whales so go and hug a tree

Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker faaaaaaaaace!"

On Animal Planet now is a show called Whale Wars..It features the activities of the Ady Gil crew and the Bob Barker crew...Its pretty cool actually

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

Originally Posted by Nermindee

why eat whales? as if there isnt enough seafood available, give me a break.

Why drill for oil? As if there isn't enough sunlight available, give me a break.

not anti-whale or anything but EVERYONE has these types of vices.

TRUTH!!!!!! This is something overlooked so often by people it's not even funny. Everyone's a hypocrite and to become a better person and truly resolvethings you have to accept this.
SMH. Killing whales and drilling for oil can't even be compared.

I mean, I love lobster but if one day they became endangered, would I still enjoy them as a food source? Obviously I wouldn't cuz there's

plenty more food options, and it would be for the betterment for the ecosystem. It's the people who still buy whale meat that get

the blame. Either they don't care about the whaling problem, or they don't know about it. And LOL/smh at the "research" signs on the boats,

give me a break.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

!*#% the whales... Sorry, I have to stick up for my people.
laugh.gif

Phyucka you dolfinnnnnn anda phyuck u wharreeeeee.

Anyhow I love animals but I don't bother myself with environmental activism. Human beings aren't killing the planet, they're digging their own grave. Good riddance.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

looks to me like the positioned themselves in front of the boat...

if you look at the back of their boat @ 15-16 seconds and onwards... you can tell they throttle up by the wake

I'm thinkin that they saw they were gonna get hit and tried to get out waaay too late. Either way - Ady pilot suuucks and is possibly stupid.

Jacked up how they sprayed up even after the hit too.. haha

Ruthless
roll.gif

ITS CALLED FOOD CHAIN

YOU GET RID OF WHALES...

WHAT WOULD EVOLVE FROM THAT?

SOMETHING ELSE WILL TAKE ITS SPOT ...DONT KNOW WHAT BUT

I THINK THE **** HAD ENOUGH WHALES THO ....

ENDANGERED ANIMALS NEED THE EXTRA FREEDOM NOT EXTRA SAUCE

BUT AS HUMANS WE DONT CARE FOR NOTHING ...THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH

THIS UNIVERSE WILL STRIKE-BACK ...NO STARWARS

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm not surprised.
If you seen the show Whale Wars, you'd know that the crew is comprised of half-wit volunteers that have no business on the see, let alone on small speedboats racing around the Arctic trying to intercept huge whaling ships. A lot of the blame should probably go to the person behind the wheel of the boat.

Yeah i guess i SEA what you mean.

The Ady-Gil should've moved out of the way, you can't exactly stop/manuever a big ship like that japanese whaling one. Is eating whale meat necc. prolly not, but people have been doing it for many hundreds of years. I always wonder why they ignore the whaling done up in Finland and focus on this. Anyway i watched Modern Marvels: Tuna the other day. and this guy in Austrailia is very close to growing bluefin tuna from egg to larva to fish. The show was saying on land all the meat we get is farm produced but we still "wild hunt" the ocean, and they are working on large scale farms where they can produce animals from scratch instead of catching schools of fish and keeping them in pens to fatten up before slaughter.

I'm glad that boat got destroyed. Dudes were feelin invincible with their selfrighteous act. Maybe they'll think next time they roll in front of another boat, putting everyone in both vessels in danger.

Back
Top Bottom