Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

well the tsunami didn't reach russia as was predicted earlier, so i'm guessing cali will be ok

SOB. I actually was looking forward to heading into the city
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^Do the waves mean 1-3 ft more than normal? Or 3 foot waves total...... cuz if its only 3 feet waves I am staying home
laugh.gif
i'm assuming 1-3 more than normal.

^Do the waves mean 1-3 ft more than normal? Or 3 foot waves total...... cuz if its only 3 feet waves I am staying home
laugh.gif
i'm assuming 1-3 more than normal.

laugh.gif

3 foot waves, but some lady was explaining that these waves triggered by seismic activity are much more different and stronger than the waves triggered by wind (waves on a normal beach day)

laugh.gif

3 foot waves, but some lady was explaining that these waves triggered by seismic activity are much more different and stronger than the waves triggered by wind (waves on a normal beach day)

well the tsunami didn't reach russia as was predicted earlier, so i'm guessing cali will be ok
they're saying the waves would be no more than 3 feet high if they hit the coast.

they're saying the waves would be no more than 3 feet high if they hit the coast.

I ain't never give this 2012 bull $$+$ any second thought...
...but if Ns comin' out the woodwork proudly announcin' they'll be in Ugg boots - the world must truly be coming to an end.

I ain't never give this 2012 bull $$+$ any second thought...
...but if Ns comin' out the woodwork proudly announcin' they'll be in Ugg boots - the world must truly be coming to an end.

Back
Top Bottom