January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEST TITLE IN THE COMPANY DONT @ ME
Meangene45 Meangene45
3F627921-091B-416D-9B62-FEDDAD72D437.gif
E5EA2169-A77C-4F14-B1A4-ED9D7A2767E0.gif

I appreciate the continuity.

Drake mentioned his upcoming wedding when they were on the elevator a few weeks back.

EC3 being the best man after he caught feelings and thought he wasn't invited at all.

The fact that talent have carte blance with the 24/7 shenanigans shows because it isn't as convoluted as the rest of WWE programming and is highly sports entertaining.

Reactions: fx2
They said IT on the Masked Man, but IT SHOULD be telling that the things in which the talent has the most input on (New Day, Firefly Funhouse, 24/7) are what is far and away most interesting.

Need to give certain talents more say.

Fully agreed, and I watch both on YouTube.

5 minutes worth of great content vs 4.55 hours worth of trash and commercials.

I do the exact same. I get my WWE wrestling fix from NXT and NXT UK.

They said IT on the Masked Man, but IT SHOULD be telling that the things in which the talent has the most input on (New Day, Firefly Funhouse, 24/7) are what is far and away most interesting.

Need to give certain talents more say.

I don't know why they're so restrictive with talent nowadays, which is why a lot of them are frustrated.

The Triple H's Stone Cold's, Chris Jericho's, Rock's etc. were given freedom to do their thing and were all the more better for it.

SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife
@dcallamerican 's NTWT Survey
IT's a NTWT Rite of Passage

“Hey what got u into wrestling?"

"Who are your favorites right now?"

"Do you watch NJPW?"

"Who's your favorite masked wrestler?"

"What is your favorite Jushin Thunder Liger match?"

"Do you like firepro wrestling? You HAVE to get it man"

"On NT & NTWT they don't listen man. I have tried to force them to like what I like."

"Do you have New Japan World or UFC Fight Pass? You should get it and pm me your password so I can log on and watch matches and figths."

"Short wrestlers can't be champions. Who is your favorite small guy?"

"Make sure to follow me on Operation Sports so you can follow my edits. You will follow right?"

"Make sure you burn your chicken to a crisp, guys on NT not cooking their's long enough."

"Check out my NBA 2k19 edits too. They are so REALISTIC man. Do you play with the shot meter ON? Turn it off man that's for cheezers."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom