January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got you, family

6B1F297F-52F2-4068-97BD-001463772AB4.gif
I wonder if she takes her coffee BLACKED

Looks like Vice has a new show called The Wrestlers, profiling some random wrestlers.
Watching the Moolah episode of Darkside and wow what an episode!
80’s Women wrestling >>>>>>
Funny how they try to play it off now like the Women’s division is doing all these firsts and breaking barriers. But I’m seeing footage of Women taking hard bumps in cage matches.

Looks like Vice has a new show called The Wrestlers, profiling some random wrestlers.
Funny how they try to play it off now like the Women’s division is doing all these firsts and breaking barriers. But I’m seeing footage of Women taking hard bumps in cage matches.

Take a look at 80s/90s All Japan Women's

Moolah was also a major cancer to women's wrestling and set them back decades. Women could've had this current spotlight back then, but she was the main reason they were stymied so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom