January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get that it’s practically a jobber belt, but have some damn dignity, it looks like an unfinished Create-a-title
45333ABA-0F9C-49D8-8570-3C5C8F2A082E.jpeg

https://www.kayfabenews.com/meet-the-second-grader-who-designed-wwes-new-24-7-championship-belt/

Nothing wrong with the color of the strap it’s the damn plate and side plates that are awful.

The sides plates literally have nothing :rofl:

Well yeah :lol: I'm saying though if they absolutely had to go with THAT centerplate, give it a strap and sideplates more along the lines of the NXT NA Title and it probably wouldn't look as bad.

If WWE made any effort at all to create a decent looking belt, the title reveal + segments would’ve gone over much better. They shoot themselves in the foot with things that should be really easy

This was at a time mid card was in it prime. US belt had some prestige to it. Good feuds that elevated the belt and those who wore it. MVP was that dude I appreciated more as I gotten older.

MVP was dat dude :pimp: Vince made him wear that stupid ring attire because of his tattoos smh

Though I hated the reasoning he had some of the best in ring gear IMO. Stood out fit his theme/gimmick and was unique.

This was at a time mid card was in it prime. US belt had some prestige to it. Good feuds that elevated the belt and those who wore it. MVP was that dude I appreciated more as I gotten older.

Though I hated the reasoning he had some of the best in ring gear IMO. Stood out fit his theme/gimmick and was unique.
his TNA gear >

Brother @ITO how you living today?

Heh, great minds.

Brother Fly.

Just left my office, enjoy this sunshine.

How goes it?

I want to expand on the belt too... if you REALLY wanted it to mean something. Why not have Brock come out. Beat the dog **** out of everyone and then go oh ****... we have to beat Brock for that? Turn Brock into Thanos. He has the Money in the Bank, has the 24/7, can go after both titles.

Make the stupid thing mean something. Put some history and culture behind it by updating that original big green belt.

The effort was so terrible.

Brother Fly.

Just left my office, enjoy this sunshine.

How goes it?

I want to expand on the belt too... if you REALLY wanted it to mean something. Why not have Brock come out. Beat the dog **** out of everyone and then go oh ****... we have to beat Brock for that? Turn Brock into Thanos. He has the Money in the Bank, has the 24/7, can go after both titles.

Make the stupid thing mean something. Put some history and culture behind it by updating that original big green belt.

The effort was so terrible.

Goes well man. Sipping on some brandy and enjoying the weather. Been a good day.

And agreed on all points.

@ITO

Sup Mane its like 1000 degrees here waiting for it to kool down to go walking

Been nice as hell all day here

Goes well man. Sipping on some brandy and enjoying the weather. Been a good day.

And agreed on all points.

Been nice as hell all day here

Slight breeze, 71 degrees outside.

I’m headed to Safeway, pick up a couple steaks for the woman and I. Grab some Woodford single barrel and chill.

Is there anyone in this thread killing it like us? Man I just don’t see it.

Got about half of the Vader helmet tattoo done..Was able to get most of the general outline and some shading completed..Got about another 2 hours to go..It’s gonna cover the whole top of my foot..

Please be respectful.

If you were going to put the man on your foot, I would have suggested dolph ziggla instead

danger style danger style
Up your alley

Pacific Rim Pro Wrestling Podcast Episode BONUS EPISODE

A bonus episode of The Pacific Rim Pro Wrestling Podcast. The most in-depth coverage of Motoko Baba you will find anywhere. With the passing of Mrs. Baba, Fumi Saito talks about her history, her role in All Japan Pro Wrestling, his personal interactions with her, some amazing pieces of wrestling history she leaves behind and much more. Please share this incredibly informational episode.

Pacific Rim Pro Wrestling Podcast Episode BONUS EPISODE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom