January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
the hell going on here???
tumblr_inline_pd7s2t8t9g1w4vj0o_540.gif

Our KING. King Corbin once fulfilled he glamours promise in humiliating that puppy Roman Serves. Come TLC he will put that mutt down for good in an Old *click clack* Yeller fashion. This ha ha ha! This is exactly why the almighty Baron Corbin our KING rEiGns supreme! All hail King Corbin!!! ALL HAIL KING CORBIN!!!

Wow I am getting @ed about the virgin marikomorose marikomorose on a Friday night about a wrestling show.
tumblr_obmefckG0Y1u1ljrzo1_540.gif
I wouldn't consider being a virgin an insult (that's a dumb trophe needs that die, and has done more harm than good for explain anxiety, depression, incels, rape culture, sexism, etc) nor am I one anymore, and haven't been one for 11 years.
Man, this decade has had some good and bad. Some highs and lows. Some loses and wins, and I just aspire to see 2020 and enjoy the next decade or at least most of it the way some of the homies won't be able to smh.
Anyhow, I have a considerable amount of sexual experience with the female anatomy and if you saw me naked (in your dreams junior) you would know why. Call me "a joke" or something, but don't say I be pokin nothing. Thank you & good night.

I completely missed that Angel Garza was Garza Jr on Impact :lol: looking at clips of him back then, he was still doing that bit where he rips his pants off during the match :rofl: Can’t believe I overlooked that

Also, reading a report of 205 Live just confirms they either need to have that before SD, or completely disperse the rosters between Raw, SD, and NXT. They’ll be putting on good matches but the crowds will be exhausted. They deserve better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom